God Warning All Nation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEDear friends.....GOD HAVE COME AMONG US. HIS PRESENCE IS A CHALLENCE TO THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE "LORDS OF THE EARTH." THERE WILL BE NO LASTING PEACE......IF WE DID NOT WELCOME HIM "THE SON OF GOD"THE TRUTH IS HERE :-1 Why do the nations protest and the peoples grumble in vain? 2 Kings on earth rise up and princes plot together against the LORD and his anointed: 3 "Let us break their shackles and cast off their chains!" 4 THE ONE enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord derides them, 5 Then speaks to them in anger, terrifies them in wrath: 6 " I myself have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain." 7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD, who said to me, "YOU ARE MY SON; today I AM YOUR FATHER. 8 Only ask it of me, and I will make your inheritance the nations, your possession the ends of the earth. 9 With an iron rod you shall shepherd them, like a clay pot you will shatter them." 10 And now, kings, give heed; take warning, rulers on earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear; with trembling bow down in homage, Lest God be angry and you perish from the way in a sudden blaze of anger. Happy are all who take refuge in God! (Psalms 2)NABMAY GOD BLESSAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEA Warning Signs of the End:•Jerusalem Destroyed•Great Tribulation•Great Earthquake •The Dark Day •Shooting Stars •Labor Troubles •Wars and Commotions •Unrest and Fear •Increase of Knowledge •Violence and Crime •Moral Degeneracy •Craze for Pleasure •Disasters and Famines •Warning Message •Spiritualism •Pride and Selfishness •Drunkenness and Gluttony •Desecration of Marriage •Religious SkepticsMessage to the World Prior to Jesus' Return Prophecy: "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14. Before the fall of Jerusalem, Paul, writing by the Holy Spirit, declared that the gospel was preached to "every creature which is under heaven." Col. 1:23. So now, before the coming of the Son of man, the everlasting gospel is to be preached "to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." Rev. 14:6, 14. God "hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world." Acts 17:31. Christ tells us when that day shall be ushered in. He does not say that all the world will be converted, but that "this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."Warning message of Christ's second coming should be bear in mind all the time.Before Jesus' second coming, every person in the world will be warned of His soon return. People will be lost if they reject the warning message."And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Revelation 14:6-12MAY GOD BLESSAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEJESUS JUDGE THE WORLD (JOHN 3:17-21)17 -For God sent not his Son into the world, to judge the world: but that the world may be saved by him. 18 - He that believeth in him is not judged. But he that doth not believe is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God19 - And this is the judgment: Because the light is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than the light: for their works were evil20 - For every one that doth evil hateth the light and cometh not to the light, that his worksmay not be reproved. 21 - But he that doth truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest: because they are done in GodIs not judged... He that believeth, viz., by a faith working through charity, is not judged, that is, is not condemned; but the obstinate unbeliever is judged, that is, condemned already, by retrenching himself from the society of Christ and his church.The judgment... That is, the cause of his condemnation.He that doth truth... that is, he that acteth according to truth, which here signifies the Law of God.Thy law is truth. Psa. 118. 142MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEWARNING TO THOSE WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING "Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me."If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid. There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid. "You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth. 34Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved. John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light. "I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me. And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life. "I do not accept praise from men, but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God? "But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?"(JOHN 5:28-47)MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINAMENFROM WATT