God works in great ways

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hello CB members i want to share a recent story with you all that just happend to me a few days ago at work, you see i work in retail so i was tending to one of my costumers as usual and as i walked to the parking lot to put her groceries up she asked me about my beard and why i was growing it. I told her as i shall tell the rest of you that im doing it as a personal conviction for the lord to lead people to Christ. I base my conviction on Leviticus 19:27 and Leviticus 21:5. I believe that once people get curious about us as Christians and who we are that that will lead them to Christ. she told me that she admired my conviction for standing up for something that i believe in but thats my whole point of this thread is that each and every day i want you all to stand up for Christ and be a good witness for our lord. We can all share Christ with the world in some form i encourage yall to discover how yall can witness.

God bless :)

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting - I just had a conversation about wanting to give $50 to a distant friend that has had health problems in ICU for 2 weeks. I wanted to send it anonymously - but was concerned sending cash and maybe having a wrong address and no return address.

My Christian sister told me - no - put your name on the card - it will encourage communication - one day they will know you are a Christian and might make an effect.
(Because I can tell you right now - no one else in our circle will be sending any $50!)
Words are so shallow when someone has been hurt -they need help!
Cash is the best when they haven't been working. I know from my old injury.
If a Christian had shown me love by sending $20 in a get well card - they would have stood out in a crowd - declaring Christ. Who knows I may have come to Jesus way back then!

:) Miss Hepburn