GodcallsmeOlivia may I ask...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Since you are new to this forum and you have not given us any details about yourself, I would like to know what denomination you hail from and also how long have you been a believer.

It seems that your whole purpose in coming here is to refute arguments on specific subjects. Perhaps if you give us some background info about yourself and your personal walk with God then you would not be considered a stranger.

Many people come here with the purpose of straightening out readers to ensure they are not being deceived yet no-one here would rightly listen to the voice of a stranger.... :huh: The floor is yours dear one... :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It is curious that those who claim to hear God speak to them never end up on the losing side of a disagreement. I remember when others in the past were rebuked by someone kindly, not for claiming to hear God's voice, but some behavioral issue. Inevitably they take offence and they get some excuse from God to ignore the issue.