God's Children Hurt One Another

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I am asking in print for the Ruach HaKodesh to lead me in the writing of this post.... I would like to address the pain we have cause one another here and elsewhere....I am sure I have been just a guilty as the next in doing hurting a brother or sister in Christ and I want to confess to you all and God at this time my guilt. I am also asking both you and God for forgiveness and state that is my intention to try my best to weigh every word spoken or written before it leaves my mouth or fingers to see if it is for edification or not. I have a sister who is hurting greatly and I want her to know she never said one word to offend me... To disagree does not mean to slam or say someone is a liar... especially if it is done with respect and my sister should know she has always treated me with respect even when she disagreed with me. I love her and miss her so much. I am praying she will read this and forgive me for my foolishness. I would rather be a fool in the eyes of all men than to be hurtful to this one.N2 I would like to suggest if you added one word to your posts when you are speaking of Kenites as Jews, it would make your posts less hurtful... just place false in front of Jew IE: false Judaic, false Jews, false Judeans... This may make your post easier to take.... My brother I ask you to help us keep peace and share in love condemning no man ,woman or race....None of us is the judge....Our Father is Judge....Sometimes we get here those who do not believe in Yashua, or even that there is a God....what kind of witness are we when we shoot them down the minute they show themselves. I have seen that some will not recieve what is said, but thats when we just stop replying, we don't have to point them out as condemned.There is a song that I remember singing as a child in church....Its says "And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love....And they'll know we are Christians by our love............I ask you , can the world see love here? for each other... for the children of God who do not know Him? or do they see Satan's work ... us sitting in the throne of Judgement just as he did...?Are we showing ouselves as followers of God or Satan by our actions?Again I would like to ask forgiveness from any whom I have been stupidly hurtful..Betchevy

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
More wise words Betchevy thanks for this reminder that we can have disagreements on scripture without hurting or disrespecting one another.Amen to your words