God's creation for and in you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20180504_195530-1328x747.jpg

Webster's Bible Translation
Psalm 65:8
They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.

I stretched forth my hand and the birds I created came one by one and I taught them their songs. I gave the cricket and the nightingale their songs. The cry of the eagle and howl of the wolf I placed in their mouths. The roar of the lion and whimper of fox kits are my gift to them.

The smile from your baby I placed in their heart while they were yet being knitted in your womb. Their crys at birth and their laughter at play I gave them. Before they were born I planted in them who they were to be.

I mixed and painted colors for petals of all flowers and trees and blooming things. I added the perfumes of their scents and pollens for their reproduction and for bees and flying things.

As the master chef I created all foods and gave man the taste for them. I mixed the flavors of the honeys and all fruits with their textures and life giving nutrients.

Behold the greens of spring, darks and lights, brights and dims. Soft and hard. Faint and strong, brilliant and muted. I waved my hand and the colors flowed.

The seasons I gave and settings of the sun and risings of the moon. Comes the fall and my colors of season sweep through created nature and speak of my wisdom and my heart.

I raised my hand and the mountains rose. I lowered it again and valleys flowed through the lands. I breathed upon these and snows with ice blanketed the hills and evergreens. I spoke that seasons would remain in their turn as long as earth remained. Day then night would continue all in unison to my word.

For ages of time I considered workings of nature yet to be created. I ordered the relationships between creatures, plants and their environments. Not of necessity but for my pleasure, not only of creating but of the joy of designing and composing my unique creations.

The whole of man I placed within his body which I framed from the dust. The entirety of his mind, his emotions and will. Only at man's reconnection to me will he be whole and complete. Perfection was lost in the garden and found again at the cross.

My creation of redemption through my son made fellowship once again possible for all that receive Him and know Him as their redeemer. I create and have recreated for the lives of men whom I made in my image.

I have not created in vain for my works are forever. Blessed are those who as children receive with open heart all of my works. Blessed are those who can see for they will be blessed with increased vision.

Blessed are those that hear for they shall be visited with words of my doings. Blessed are those that are moved by my love and my spirit for they shall be anointed with a sensitivity to the spirit of God. I will not need to raise my voice to them for they shall be able to hear and receive by the slightest whisper I speak.

The God life I give is ever flowing, ever renewing, ever giving life. Wherever my spirit flows life springs up. From desert to garden. From waste land to green blooming fields and Vinyards. Whatever I touch springs to life and the dry bones become fleshed out and come together and move in the ways of the Lord.

For in you who know my name, that have been made a new creation by my righteousness and my once for all sacrifice, I live. My doings and works will be seen in you by the world and they know not that it is the Lord.

You must tell them that it is the Father in you that does the works, speaks the words that are so filled with life that even the unbelievers take notice. Those that know me, that are born of my spirit, that are filled with my Holy Spirit know these things.

The power of my creative word yet ripples through the universe as a wave on the sea. There is no boundary or resistance to my creative will. My word washes aside all resistance. Abide in me and witness the continuing flow of life as I change the lives of men.

Stay aware of the knowledge I have planted in you that all is from me and that you have nothing of yourselves but your willing heart. I can do all through one who is yielded to me. My only limitation in you is the failure to yield your will to me in all things. Labor to release yourself to me in everything then rejoice as I move into those areas and set free those blessings that have been awaiting the yielding of your hold. Blessings not only to the yielding believer but to others.

I force no man to yield to me save for those that have set their face to resist my eternal purpose. A yielded wiling heart to me is a great beauty for my life will flow into and through a willing vessel. The vessel of the Lord filled with life giving water will refresh and quench the thirst of many. The more broken a vessel is the more of me, of my God life it can contain.

The beauty of my love, of my life will be seen upon you as a garment of pure light. That light of my Holy Spirit will attract those that know not that God is the light. Those that even deny me will be drawn by my spirit of light through Jesus the Christ.

As they come I will plant my words in your mouth so that they may know that I am the Lord.

20180504_195419-1328x747.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen...awesome. :)

Reactions: pia

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing. God bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holman Christian Standard Bible
1 Corinthians 14:26
What then is the conclusion, brothers? Whenever you come together, each one has a psalm, a teaching, a revelation, another language, or an interpretation. All things must be done for edification.

We all need building up rather than strife. God is always ready to lift us up and if we yield ourselves to Him He will flow right through our words and actions. He'll do the other things through us too, reprove, rebuke, exhort. Everything in it's turn.

Little or none of this is practiced in churches today to the shame of pastors and denominational tradition.

Once in spirit filled churches I would stand and prophesy with words such as these from the Lord as did others, but now it's increasingly rare. Mostly not even allowed.

Reactions: pia and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holman Christian Standard Bible
1 Corinthians 14:26
What then is the conclusion, brothers? Whenever you come together, each one has a psalm, a teaching, a revelation, another language, or an interpretation. All things must be done for edification.

We all need building up rather than strife. God is always ready to lift us up and if we yield ourselves to Him He will flow right through our words and actions. He'll do the other things through us too, reprove, rebuke, exhort. Everything in it's turn.

Little or none of this is practiced in churches today to the shame of pastors and denominational tradition.

Once in spirit filled churches I would stand and prophesy with words such as these from the Lord as did others, but now it's increasingly rare. Mostly not even allowed.
Strange that you should mention this. Where I have attended for years, we have always tried to be open allowing even one-time visitors to stand and speak without any previous permissions. We still do it for most everyone else, but now the powers have decided to put a muzzle on me. Someone said something about "too much scripture". Hmmm? May God help us!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where the spirit of the Lord IS Lord there is liberty. Many times myself and others had something to share with the body but were denied by the pastor. In my experience pastors are like jealous bulldogs guarding THEIR pulpit. No place for that scripture, just a one man show.

Reactions: amadeus and pia

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think they deny sometimes because they would like to know beforehand what people want to share.
I have heard a few weird testimonies that should not have been given at all.
If people want to share something during the service why not talk to the pastor before the service and share with him what you are going to say.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Someone said something about "too much scripture".

Lol, yes that's weird.
But I have heard a few shared messages that ended up being WAY to long (30+ minutes), on top of that they don't speak properly into the mike and you can't hear what they are saying. The pastor walks over and gets them to hold the mike in front of their mouth. One minute later the mike is in front of their belly again..... Frustrating.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's OK to just shut down some weird rant. I have gone to pastors beforehand with requests to share a thing and had denials given since it wouldn't fit the "program schedule". Thankfully I no longer attend those.

You go to church and dutifully sit and listen with no moving of the Holy Spirit allowed.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where the spirit of the Lord IS Lord there is liberty. Many times myself and others had something to share with the body but were denied by the pastor. In my experience pastors are like jealous bulldogs guarding THEIR pulpit. No place for that scripture, just a one man show.
For me it was only indirectly my pastor. He is being used. Someone is taking advantage of his frailty and his dementia. He has NO natural family. He is 90 plus and doesn't realize what has happened or it would not have happened. I stay and put up with things because I made a promise which I cannot break. If my pastor leaves this veil of flesh before I do, only then can I be gone from that assembly.

Pray for us.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, yes that's weird.
But I have heard a few shared messages that ended up being WAY to long (30+ minutes), on top of that they don't speak properly into the mike and you can't hear what they are saying. The pastor walks over and gets them to hold the mike in front of their mouth. One minute later the mike is in front of their belly again..... Frustrating.
I really do wish it were as simple as that. I have no solutions to offer. My wife has stopped attending because she cannot bite her tongue as I do and is afraid of than saying something that would not edify anyone and might hurt someone who is innocent. It is left in God's capable hands... but do I have the strength to continue to endure it?

Reactions: Triumph1300