God's Great Benefits Package for Believers! Accept it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Psalm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Psalm 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Psalm 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Reactions: Josho and Pearl

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of previous revelations/ posts/ threads and false teachings, (sadly recently)

remember these things,

The Seeker-Friendly Way of Doing Church | thebereancall.org

The Seeker-Friendly Way of Doing Church
Some seeker-friendly churches, therefore, seek to avoid this "negative aspect" by making the temporal benefits of becoming a Christian their chief selling point. Although that appeals to our gratification-oriented generation, it is neither the gospel nor the goal of a believer's life in Christ.
What is a seeker friendly church? - JesusAlive.cc

What is a seeker friendly church?
What is a "seeker friendly" church? By: Steve Shirley A: "Seeker friendly" churches are growing in popularity today. Many "mega-churches" (large congregations numbering in the thousands) now have most or all of the characteristics that define a "seeker friendly" church. Here is a list of some common attributes these churches share.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Psalm 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Psalm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Psalm 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Psalm 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Hmmm very good bit of scripture there, the book of Psalms is indeed a great book in the Bible.

Reactions: farouk