Gods kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods kingdom= Gods govt rule, with his appointed king as ruler. All other govts will be crushed off of Gods earth( Dan 2:44)
Gods kingdom will be a cure all for mankind and creation. The new earth and new heavens is not a new planet or new literal heavens. The new earth = Gods kingdom rule in full control no more satan influences ever, new heavens means Gods govt rule in place over all creation. Mortals will know only good as Gods purpose was to begin with. No more--war, hatred, greed, sickness, starvation, disease, fear. lying, stealing, coveting, etc, etc--a cure all of all mankind's problems. No more aging like now, no mourning, outcry's or pain, even death will be no more. Loved ones given a chance to get their names written in Gods book of life during the 1000 year reign of Christ and his bride after the resurrection back to life. But satan will be loosed for a little while to test their faith, some will follow him.
All of Gods creatures living in harmony(Isaiah11).What a beautiful prospect that is in store for mortals on Gods new earth.
Jesus promised to the great crowd ( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that- fold=( little flock( Luke 12:32) who make up the bride and are promised heaven. He promised the earth to the great crowd at Matt 5:5, the psalmist knew the same truth-Psalm 37:29-- A beautiful paradise earth where all motives of mortals will be out of love, not profit.
Entering that kingdom has more value than all the wealth combined on this earth a gazillion x over.=Eternal life of happiness. Unfortunately Jesus teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into that life, He compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead)Luke 17:26)--at minimum 99% today are being mislead-like this-2Cor 11:12-15)--All need to take a stepback and relook. Will you? How much value does that life mean to you?

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely every true follower knows about Gods kingdom, its the message Jesus brought, its all through the bible. Certainly you have read the bible, every true follower is taught Every utterance by God by the ones Jesus is with. So you must know the kingdom truths. Why no response?

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Surely every true follower knows about Gods kingdom, its the message Jesus brought, its all through the bible. Certainly you have read the bible, every true follower is taught Every utterance by God by the ones Jesus is with. So you must know the kingdom truths. Why no response?
It is my experience that in asking that question…”what is God’s Kingdom?”….the silence is usually deafening.

For those who have prayed the Lord’s a prayer all their lives, asking for God’s Kingdom to “come” and for his will to ”be done on earth as it is in heaven”….these are just words to be said by rote, without understanding their intended meaning because Jesus said it, so it must be OK to repeat it….whatever it means.

So in asking the question “what is God’s Kingdom?”…..I do not find that anyone answers with knowledge…they answer with “I think it means…” which is pointless if you have a dozen different people giving a dozen different answers….

The Kingdom, they believe, is some mysterious “thing” that happens inside of you, that magically appears when you accept Jesus as your savior…..I suppose many wonder what they are supposed to feel? A bit like speaking in tongues….fake it and no one will know….they don’t need proof….and anyone can claim it.

To make God’s Kingdom into a real functioning government, operated by those specially chosen by God for the reconciliation of mankind back into a close and personal relationship with our Creator, takes away the “airy fairiness’ that surrounds their beliefs. They love the mystery, especially if it means that they are the ‘special’ ones.

It is the “government” that Isaiah spoke about in Isa 9:6-7 headed by the “Prince of Peace”….

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, MightyGod,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace,
On the throne of David and over his kingdom,
To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness
From then on and forevermore.
The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this.”

This “government” is real, and will rule redeemed mankind on a cleansed earth, free from all the things satan and his followers have wrought upon mankind descended from sinner, Adam. Christ is ably assisted by 144,000 co-rulers who are said to be “kings and priests” (Rev 20:6) as “joint heirs with Christ” in his Kingdom. Chosen by God, so there is no argument as to who has been selected.
Romans 8:17…
”If, then, we are children, we are also heirs—heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ—provided we suffer together so that we may also be glorified together.”

So removing the veil of mystery, and exposing the truth will deflate their sails and put the spotlight on Jesus rather than on themselves as the “born again” ones.
Selection involves “suffering” because they are true Christians, not because of being exposed to the general suffering of mankind. This is persecution for being a Christian, not ill health or tragedy….as these are common to everyone. Just like the apostles, persecution will come to the true followers of Christ….because they are “no part of the world”. (John 17:16)

No “born again Christian” has ever been able to answer that question to date. They are sure that they have been chosen for life in heaven with Jesus, but they have no idea about why, or what it means. Ask them what they will do there, are all you will hear is *crickets*…..

Reactions: Keiw

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess most are being mislead if they don't know bible truths about the kingdom promises i have shown in my op.

Matt 24:14--And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all nations, and then the end will come------------- Thus-the religion that has Jesus teaches the good news of the kingdom--so you all must know that good news i have posted in the op right? You have been taught it by those teaching you correct? If not i tell you---RUN FROM THEM. They are not listening to Jesus.