GODS SALVATION = HEAVEN EVERLASTING LIFE --- NOT MANS WORDS OR WISDOM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

steve morrow

Jul 11, 2021
king city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HEBREWS 5:8 though HE were a SON yet leaned HE obedience by the things which HE suffered
--5:9-- and being made perfect HE became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey --HIM--

PSALM 119:155 salvation is far from the wicked for they seek not thy statutes
--12:8-- the wicked walk on every side when the vilest of men are exalted
--75:10-- all the horns of the wicked also will I cut off but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted

--25:5-- lead me in thy truth and teach me ---for thou art --THE GOD-- of my salvation on thee do I wait all the day

ISAIAH 12:3 THEREFORE WITH JOY SHALL YOU DRAW WATER OUT OF THE WELLS OF SALVATION

PSALM 25:10 all the paths of THE LORD are mercy and truth unto such ---as keep HIS covenant and HIS testimonies

ACTS 13:26 MEN AND BRETHREN CHILDREN OF THE STOCK OF ABRAHAM AND WHOSOEVER AMONG YOU FEARETH GOD --- TO YOU IS THE WORD OF THIS SALVATION SENT

11:14 WHO SHALL TELL YOU WORDS WHEREBY THOU AND ALL THY HOUSEHOLD SHALL BE SAVED

PSALM 119:41 let thy mercies come also unto me O LORD even thy salvation according to thy word

ACTS 28:28 be it known therefore unto you that the salvation of GOD is sent unto the gentiles ---and that they will hear it---

JOHN 5:34 BUT I RECEIVE NOT TESTIMONY FROM MAN BUT THESE THINGS I SAY THAT YOU MIGHT BE SAVED

LAMENTATIONS 3:26 IT IS GOOD THAT A MAN SHOULD BOTH HOPE AND QUIETLY WAIT FOR THE SALVATION OF THE LORD

PHILIPPIANS 2:12 wherefore my beloved as you have always obeyed not as in my presence only but now much more in my absence ---WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING---

ROMANS 13:11 and that knowing the time that now it is high time to awake out of sleep ---for now is our salvation nearer than when we first believed---

MATTHEW 10:22 and you shall be hated of all men for my names sake --- but he that endureth to the end shall be saved ---

2 THESSALONIANS 2:10
and with all deceiveableness of unrighteousness in ---them that perish--- because they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved

JOHN 5:28 marvel not at this for the hour is coming in the which all that are in the graves shall hear HIS voice
--5:29-- and shall come forth they that have done good unto the resurrection of life ---and they that have done evil unto the resurrection of damnation---

2 THESSALONIANS 1:5 WHICH IS A MANIFEST TOKEN OF THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT OF GOD ---THAT YOU MAY BE COUNTED WORTHY--- OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD FOR WHICH YOU ALSO SUFFER

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST