Going Fruity!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

I'm praising Abba Yah for the blessings that He has set before me as this Vinebiding goes fruitborne!

...I know right...

Anywho, I finally acquired an 88 key midi keyboard with all the fixings including drum pads!!

So, I'm gonna be spending quite a bit of time figuring out how to get it in sync with the DAW I use (FL Studio 20).

This all started when the grand idea of putting music to my poetry (I call it floetree) was seeded deep inside.

I've been learning music theory for the last few months and the time seems ripe to work it out in a new way!

I was looking for a musical thread here on CB and I came across this one, so I thought I'd give all (as much as this little vessel may) Glory, Honor , and Praise to the Most High, so HalleluYah!!!

You see, I've asked for prayer concerning the need to put some things (people even) aside, if pursuing wasn't His Will and a wonderful sister prayed that I would be able to do so and furthermore that I would be blessed with new things to pursue, so this is an answer to prayer!

Love you guys,

--T1

P S. If there is a music forum and/or thread here where maybe some folks are willing to share their knowledge, please feel free to direct me to that melodic space, thx!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

I'm praising Abba Yah for the blessings that He has set before me as this Vinebiding goes fruitborne!

...I know right...

Anywho, I finally acquired an 88 key midi keyboard with all the fixings including drum pads!!

So, I'm gonna be spending quite a bit of time figuring out how to get it in sync with the DAW I use (FL Studio 20).

This all started when the grand idea of putting music to my poetry (I call it floetree) was seeded deep inside.

I've been learning music theory for the last few months and the time seems ripe to work it out in a new way!

I was looking for a musical thread here on CB and I came across this one, so I thought I'd give all (as much as this little vessel may) Glory, Honor , and Praise to the Most High, so HalleluYah!!!

You see, I've asked for prayer concerning the need to put some things (people even) aside, if pursuing wasn't His Will and a wonderful sister prayed that I would be able to do so and furthermore that I would be blessed with new things to pursue, so this is an answer to prayer!

Love you guys,

--T1

P S. If there is a music forum and/or thread here where maybe some folks are willing to share their knowledge, please feel free to direct me to that melodic space, thx!

Keep going. :)

Pursuing your creativity is actually a godly thing to do, IMO. He is not only our God but our Creator, and loves creating through all those who abide in Him through Christ Jesus.

Reactions: amadeus and Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep going. :)

Pursuing your creativity is actually a godly thing to do, IMO. He is not only our God but our Creator, and loves creating through all those who abide in Him through Christ Jesus.

Thank you my brother!