going through difficult times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends going through difficult times, you can keep in prayers for God's courage, strength, healing peace , blessings Before 10-12 days both mom and dad were admitted in hospital dad was suspected of virus but he had pnuemonia, both are now at home but poor health and suffering due to their old age. Parents , younger sister and me are in 1st floor in isolation because we were in hospital for a week where corona virus patient were treated. Parents gets treatment from this hospital there is fear of getting coronavirus, parents are very weak and suffering a lot also for 3-4 years parents spent money and now lot of money in hospital and medicines. Going through lot of difficulties, friends you can keep in prayers, God take control and heal parents and bless our lives. Thanks !

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends going through difficult times, you can keep in prayers for God's courage, strength, healing peace , blessings Before 10-12 days both mom and dad were admitted in hospital dad was suspected of virus but he had pnuemonia, both are now at home but poor health and suffering due to their old age. Parents , younger sister and me are in 1st floor in isolation because we were in hospital for a week where corona virus patient were treated. Parents gets treatment from this hospital there is fear of getting coronavirus, parents are very weak and suffering a lot also for 3-4 years parents spent money and now lot of money in hospital and medicines. Going through lot of difficulties, friends you can keep in prayers, God take control and heal parents and bless our lives. Thanks !

You and your family have been going through many trials over the last several months my brother. I pray for healing for all of you. And, strength, wisdom, faith and courage for you to continue taking such good care of all of them. I pray God blesses you all in every way.

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying.

Any updates @My Dreams?

Parents are at home , bro. Josh but they are lying on bed most of the time they are unwell and complaing of other health issues every few days taking them to the doctor for medicines, they are really hsving physical suffering you can pray God care them , remove their suffering and heal thfm. Thsnks Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Parents are at home , bro. Josh but they are lying on bed most of the time they are unwell and complaing of other health issues every few days taking them to the doctor for medicines, they are really hsving physical suffering you can pray God care them , remove their suffering and heal thfm. Thsnks Josho

Thanks for the update,

I will continue to pray.