Good evening from the Pacific Time Zone.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laBonhomme

Nov 25, 2023
Western Cascades
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just looking around online for other likeminded people. I'm not in the theology business, just in private practice :cool: and I started a project a few days ago which is coming along, of making note cards with all the "words in red", just because in my day job I use and collect a lot of note cards anyway. I'm about halfway through Matthew, the object is to get everything written down and put them in a shoe box so I can prove I've read all the words in red. Then I'll have a whole shoebox full of red cards.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just looking around online for other likeminded people. I'm not in the theology business, just in private practice :cool: and I started a project a few days ago which is coming along, of making note cards with all the "words in red", just because in my day job I use and collect a lot of note cards anyway. I'm about halfway through Matthew, the object is to get everything written down and put them in a shoe box so I can prove I've read all the words in red. Then I'll have a whole shoebox full of red cards.
Welcome to the forum!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum!

Jan 16, 2024
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New here as well. Same time zone at least. That’s a neat little project, how’s it turning out?

Reactions: Ziggy