Grace Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. - Romans 5:10.

One of the most difficult lives to live for a believer is; a life that is lived by old knowledge. The same old knowledge we have always had and now try to live like that as a Christian. It's called trying to make Christianity work, putting it together in my mind and then working it out somehow. Very hard life to live because Christianity is not designed that way. Christian's are to have a brand new life, a life that has never exsisted before at least not in union living.

Do you know where the snare is or can be usally? In the old way of thinking "I have a life of my own, I have always done it my way and now I have Jesus added on to my new lifestyle." I have quite doing old things and started doing new things and I'm going to make Jesus part of it. Our bumper stickers say "Jesus is my co-pilot" or "take my hand Lord and lead me to the promise land," or " what would Jesus do."
I'm not falling out with bumper stickers but you can see the thoughts of separation that somehow we are still separated from Christ and there must be something we can do to keep a good connection.

In Grace, life can only come from death because the life is Christ. If I walk around bold and strong and preaching the separated life of doing to be! Then I'm preaching me or flesh as the life still. That is where the snare is in religion it never leads to Christ as life. If life is not coming out of you as a message then you are not preaching Christ, not in a way the scriptures say life comes. If you have any other life but Christ, it is self life the same old life you had before you were born again.

You can have Christ in you and still live from the old man knowledge. Where there is self life there is no Christ life, at least not active. So you can have a work life, or home life, church life, education life, or any kind of life you can think of but if you do not see Christ as your only life then there is no life as intended by scripture. Those things and more are good things but we have to see Christ as the doer.

First: because he is.
Second: he is the only life there is. Whatever work life or whatever situation you have it is Christ as you that does the living. All the things we listed are good things but they must become God things, Christ things because that is the final out come of all Christianity; Christ in you the hope of glory! Bless you.