great features

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
What are you thankful for? I'm thankful for games, CDs, energy drinks, soda, books, dbds, movies, food and money. Cool clothes and shoes as well. Beer is very awesome too. Who doesn't like buzzes or highs?

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Also for Christian. And Jesus. A balance between two sides is good as sometimes you need it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm thankful for Jesus and all God's blessings but I'm also thankful for my family and my home as well as books and the beauty of nature. I'm thankful for crusty bread and cheese and salad, strawberries and also real ale.

Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*starts singing* There's a roof up above me, a warm place to sleep. Food on my table, and shoes on my feet (shoes not always a praise hehe) you gave me Your love Lord, and a fine family. Thank You Lord for Your blessings on me.

Thank You Lord for saving my soul. Thank You Lord for making me whole. Thank You Lord for giving to me, Thy great salvation so full and free. Thank You Lord for Your blessings on me!

Reactions: farouk

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
What are you thankful for? I'm thankful for games, CDs, energy drinks, soda, books, dbds, movies, food and money. Cool clothes and shoes as well. Beer is very awesome too. Who doesn't like buzzes or highs?

As for material things: Air conditioning as it is the best thing! As for beer I don't much care for the taste, for that matter I avoid anything that alters consciousness because I always fight the effects.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
As for material things: Air conditioning as it is the best thing! As for beer I don't much care for the taste, for that matter I avoid anything that alters consciousness because I always fight the effects.
Cool air is good.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Anyway.... You choose for yourself who you are, what you like, and how you're feeling.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I'm not sorry. I'm thankful for TV and an ashtray. And the Bible. The ten commandments as well; and Andrew

Last edited: