Greetings everybody, and peace.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

schmikey

Jun 14, 2007
I just joined Christianity board. I look forward to submitting items andreading what other believers have written. I also look forward tohave fellowship with others of the faith.I am a ordained pastor with The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.I am presently inactive in the ministry. I attended St. Paul'sCollege in Concordia, Mo. Concordia University-Chicago, andConcordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne Ind. I servedcongregations in Memphis, Tenn. and Milwaukee, Wis. I sevedas a chaplain in jail minstry for Lutheran Ministries Associationin St. Louis MO. I currently living in Costa Mesa, California.I write Christian poems, devotions, a some short stories. I amcurrently writing stories, and plan to put them into a collection,which I hope to have published at a future date."Jesus, source of every blessing that comes down to us from above;You are our endless source of abundant mercy, peace, and love.At times when we have felt both pain and despair;You touch us, and You uplift us with Your care.Though the journey of life can be hard at times, You'll not forsake us;We keep our sights on the heavenly home where You'll take us.Jesus, source of every blessing, never leave us alone;But come and take hold of us, make us Your own."Peace,Michael CarterJude 24,25

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(schmikey;11815)
I write Christian poems, devotions, a some short stories. I amcurrently writing stories, and plan to put them into a collection,which I hope to have published at a future date.Jude 24,25
WELCOME
smile.gif
I am doing the same. Writing poems and stories to put them into a collection and publish them sometime in the future.Again, we're glad you joined and will be happy to assist you in any ways
smile.gif
:blessyou:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board schmikey...Hope you learn the Word of God and enjoy your stay.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.