Greetings Everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OscarAnthony

Mar 5, 2008
Hello, my name is Oscar Anthony. I love to write stories about the things of God. I even design my own gospel tracts, but have yet to get them published. I live in New York and go to church regularly. I say it's great to be among God's people, even while online.As Tiny Tim once said, "God bless us everyone!"

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Welcome! Its great to have another God-loving Christian on board. Thanks for joining
smile.gif
You will feel very welcome here.God bless...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Oscar glad to have you aboard looking forward to reading some of your stories

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the Board, Oscar. I had to think a moment to realize which Tiny Tim you meant. My first thought was Tiny Tim who sang (if you want to call it singing) "Tiptoe through the Tulips". I realize that he was way before some people's time here.
smile.gif

C

C 4 C

(OscarAnthony;39567)
Hello, my name is Oscar Anthony. I love to write stories about the things of God. I even design my own gospel tracts, but have yet to get them published. I live in New York and go to church regularly. I say it's great to be among God's people, even while online.As Tiny Tim once said, "God bless us everyone!"
Welcome to Christianity Board (CB) OscarAnthony.
smile.gif

OscarAnthony

Mar 5, 2008
(Jon-Marc;39689)
Welcome to the Board, Oscar. I had to think a moment to realize which Tiny Tim you meant. My first thought was Tiny Tim who sang (if you want to call it singing) "Tiptoe through the Tulips". I realize that he was way before some people's time here.
smile.gif

That was Tiny Tim from the Charles Dickens classic "A Christmas Carol". Or was it "God bless us, everyone."