Hamas Leader: Converts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Son Of Hamas Leader: Embraces Christianity Mosab Hassan, son of founding member of Hamas Sheik Hassan Yousef, is a thorn in the side of the terror group (and liberals who defend them) who describes his past participation in the organization, his imprisonment for committing terrorist acts, and his subsequent conversion to Christianity and renunciation of Islam.After serving as a leader of the Islamic Youth Movement “which fought Israeli tanks, celebrated suicide bombers, and recruited others to the cause,” Hassan became disillusioned with the terrorist organization while imprisoned in Israel and observing the horrendous conduct of his radical brethren. In the following video, Hassan describes Hamas leaders ordering the torture and even killing of imprisoned Hamas members. In an interview with the Christian Post referenced here, Hassan described his reasons for leaving the Islamic faith and embracing Christianity. In his opinion, radical Islamic leaders worship “Mohammed more than God, kill innocent people, beat their wives, and don’t have any idea what God is.” He didn’t immediately inform his family of his decision to convert, and continued to assist his father with his political activities. His intention was to provide a counterbalance to more radical elements close to his father, attempting to change the organization from the inside.He has since moved to the United States and is seeking political asylum, but still has hope that his father and family will come to understand his conversion and even follow in his footsteps. “I know that I’m endangering my life and am even liable to lose my father, but I hope that he’ll understand this and that God will give him and my family patience and willingness to open their eyes to Jesus and to Christianity,” Yousef said. “Maybe one day I’ll be able to return to Palestine and to Ramallah with Jesus, in the Kingdom of God.” 1It’s too bad the Palestinians in Gaza can’t hear his story as they continue to support the terrorists who continue to bring Hell to their doorstep.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Immediately after this story hit the air Waves ..An Religious Order was issued to all Muslims Quoting Mohammad and the Koran that the penalty for changing your religion from Islam is death ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wrwL9eNF3E&NR=1There is a special on fox news tonight(SAT 1/3/09) at 9 P.M EST

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
What a story he has and I notice he said he started to see things diferently. Isn't it wonderful how God opens our eyes and changes our heart.
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Lookin'4wardtoHeaven;67098)
What a story he has and I notice he said he started to see things diferently. Isn't it wonderful how God opens our eyes and changes our heart.
smile.gif

Amen Lookin'4ward. (Psalm 19:7, Isaiah 6:10, Matthew 13:15, Matthew 18:3)
smile.gif
:music:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wow I just watched the special what a an amazing young man he says he's on a mission from God to wake up the millions of Muslims to the fact they worship a false God. And change the World It was the Words Love your enemy that he had never heard that was such a forgein concept to a Muslim that got him started down this path. Now his life is in danger the penalty for changing your religion according to the Koran is death. However he says they can not kill his soul and he will die for Christ if its Gods will. But they will never shut him up or kill his message

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;67110)
Wow I just watched the special what a an amazing young man he says he's on a mission from God to wake up the millions of Muslims to the fact they worship a false God. And change the World It was the Words Love your enemy that he had never heard that was such a forgein concept to a Muslim that got him started down this path. Now his life is in danger the penalty for changing your religion according to the Koran is death. However he says they can not kill his soul and he will die for Christ if its Gods will. But they will never shut him up or kill his message
I figured. I missed it.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
I actually wanted to watch this. It got me interested.