Hard day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

carlosbenini11

Feb 11, 2023
Paris
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Liechtenstein
It was a very hard day for me, because I have a faucet all day and I can't go out for a walk.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It was a very hard day for me, because I have a faucet all day and I can't go out for a walk.
a faucet? The thing in the bathroom and kitchen that water comes out of?

im not familiar with the translator on this computer, but you probably had another word in mind :)
nice to meet you by the way, i'm mark

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate to ask, but does it have to do with a bodily elimination function? (Regardless, I love this and Im gonna teach my faamily that "having a faucet" is a new slang term for the runs)

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ah, it could simply mean that someone has hay fever where the nose runs all the time just like a faucet does when it cannot be completely turned off. Going outside for a walk may simply just aggravate the hay fever symptoms and the runny nose.