Has Anyone Been To Israel ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mandygirl

Aug 15, 2012
Texas
I've never been but its always been a dreaming of mine to go. I need to be more responsible with my money and save up so that one day, maybe, I could go. Heres hoping!

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
I've never been but its always been a dreaming of mine to go. I need to be more responsible with my money and save up so that one day, maybe, I could go. Heres hoping!
I would love to go but I don't like flying. My Mom went and she says it's the trip of a lifetime...just walking where Jesus walked, seeing the empty tomb, sailing on the sea of Gallilee and many other sites was an experience she'll never forget. TBN's "Holy Land Experience" is a pretty exciting place too...not like the real thing but a nice option for those who can't get to Israel.

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
Would you like to visit the Holy Land and if you already have, what was it like?

I live in Israel.
whats it like?
Its very Jewish :D
Take the old testament and add cars, big screen TVs, cell phones, a nice airport, lots of nice hotels and malls.
There you go.

Here are pics.

-
Dome2.jpg

-
This is the Red Sea.....(the one God parted for Moses).
-
signs2.jpg

-
In case you are lost, here are some directions..
-
deadseasign.jpg

-
K

Here is a dead rabbi that many here think is the messiah..
deadmessiahfreak.jpg

Do you like chess or backgammon?......here is a street game, very common.
Jewisholdmen.jpg

Typical Jewish breakfast.
IsralieBreakfast.jpg

IsralieBreakfast.jpg

mandygirl

Aug 15, 2012
Texas
tKidron hese pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL to me. thanks for sharing. I once caught a documentary on Israel on fox news and just loved it. If anybody sees something on it coming up on the tele, please tell me... thanks ;)

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
tKidron hese pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL to me. thanks for sharing. I once caught a documentary on Israel on fox news and just loved it. If anybody sees something on it coming up on the tele, please tell me... thanks ;)
x
Thx everyone.....glad you liked the photos.
Id post more, but the system here told me i have "posted more then my limit of photos"... :ph34r:

I'll try for more later................

K

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will be going for the first time in Feb... Totally stoked!

ColinakaJoseph

Aug 18, 2012
I was there in 1997 and actually met my wife there! Would love to go back, but cant afford it. One thing i really regret is not knowing my bible well enough to really appreciate all the sites i visited. Its an amazing place - go there!