Has anyone ever known something in their heart, even though all evidence said it was

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaneClark

Aug 8, 2009
Has anyone ever truly known in their heart that something was going to happen someday as if God was telling them that it would, even though all evidence seeemed to say the it was unlikley, and actually have come true eventually?

chrissy

Nov 26, 2008
Well even if all "evidence" implies that it won't happen, it can still happen. And I think I can say yes to this. I did know im my heart that I was going to have a son, only because a dream I had. I didn't have any ultrasounds or anything to confirm, but a lot of things happened that tried to lead me to believe that I wasn't having a boy. Guess what I have a son! lol

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
[quote name='chrissy;73897]Well even if all "evidence" implies that it won't happen' date=' it can still happen. And I think I can say yes to this. I did know im my heart that I was going to have a son, only because a dream I had. I didn't have any ultrasounds or anything to confirm, but a lot of things happened that tried to lead me to believe that I wasn't having a boy. Guess what I have a son! lol[/QUOTE'] :) Congratulations on your baby boy! .

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
DaneClark;71852]Has anyone ever truly known in their heart that something was going to happen someday as if God was telling them that it would said:
Happens All the time I just think many times we dont reconize it as being from God we just think its a coinsedense or we say, I had a feeling this or that would happen ... Or hey I dreamed this thing or that ....