Has God called your name?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am curious if God has called your name. Simple question, I am wondering who here has been called in that manner.

I love that our Lord knows us, he thinks about us. He calls us by name! How wonderful is that?

This calling is the first experience with the son of God I ever experienced and it was profound. I realized God loves us, the wretched sinners of earth. He loves us enough to know our names, he knows how many hairs are on your head!! What an awesome God.

Did he call your name?

copyChkboxOn.gif
Isa 40:26 - Lift up your eyes on high,
And see who has created these things,
Who brings out their host by number;
He calls them all by name,
By the greatness of His might
And the strength of His power;
Not one is missing.

John 10:3 - To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

Isaiah 43:7 - [Even] every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Exodus 33:17 - And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Isaiah 43:1
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.

Reactions: Mantis