Have an addiction to MacDonald's? You are like me!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just reread this barney and perhaps your right i aint verbose enough to ever be president .
But though rude in speech YET NOT IN KNOWLEDGE this wee thing shall continue to point to CHRIST
and all holy , pure , wonderful and magnificent TRUTH in that bible , WHICH aint IDOLARTY to do so .
Be encouraged my friend . Guess when your right your right .

It was sarcasm. You are quite verbose enough. ;)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To agree on that which pertains to what enters the stomach
PALES HUGE in comparison to finding agreement or common ground in the things of this world.
THIS Too is a huge mistake many in the churches are fast making .
You see to them its all about AGREEING . agreeing and common ground has become the god and love of today .
Rather , its We need to agree and find common ground and be of the same mind , ON THE TRUTH OF THE LORD
not unity for sake of unity , but UNITY UNDER THE TRUTH and to rather mark those who cause divisions
TO SOUND DOCTRINE , not to omit and overlook sound doctrine . EL DIABLO , EL HOMBRE DE MINTIDAS
Y MEURTE sleepth not .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its junk food . on that we can surely agree .
When we were kids, we would make a 2 mile walk to the city pool and when they built the little towns first McDonalds it was about 1 and 1/2 miles coming home from the pool, and if we had scrounged up under 50cents we would get a burger, fries, coke…or share one, yep drank after each other!
Now the food is ALL junk and doubt you could buy A fry for under 50 cents, and drinking after another is taboo…pfff.

Reactions: amigo de christo