Have an addiction to MacDonald's? You are like me!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My body turns good food into healthy gray matter which is what I use to relate to God. If you know an end run around that, you could be a very rich man.

eating good we should do . As far as gray matter and its abilities , I DO KNOW of something and someone far greater than that
HE WHO GAVE man that matter . GOD , HIS CHRIST , and by the Spirit we can discern that which cometh of GOD
and flee that which cometh of mens grey matter , which actually is black matter , cause the carnal mind cannot recieve the things of GOD .
Now raise those hands and let this be our meat . EVERY WORD OF GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
eating good we should do . As far as gray matter and its abilities , I DO KNOW of something and someone far greater than that
HE WHO GAVE man that matter . GOD , HIS CHRIST , and by the Spirit we can discern that which cometh of GOD
and flee that which cometh of mens grey matter , which actually is black matter , cause the carnal mind cannot recieve the things of GOD .

Did you ever think about going into politics?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To depart and be with CHRIST is great gain . YEAH if i even attempted to run for president
Both conservatives and liberals would be lined up to shoot this man full of holes . THEY DONT WANT that bible anymore .
AND I INTEND to stay planted in that book .
Lets say i did run for president , would i have your vote .
NOW before you answer allow me some parting words .
ON DAY ONE i would PUT BIBLES back in schools , i would overturn or try to overturn any wicked law
that did not honor GOD . I would say aloud let every singel christain get out and preach JESUS CHRIST
as the only and absolute only way to be saved . I would shut down all funds that supported ANY THING GOD calleth evil .
WOULD you vote for such a man , or would you call such a man a hater .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time to preach the KINGDOM of HEAVEN and of GOD . this world is not gonna make it
but all who believe in JESUS CHRIST shall inherit the new heavens and the new earth .
Now get busy pointing to JESUS and all the lovely words of GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Shhh , did you hear that , i hear lots of crickets chirping my friend . Oh i am used to it barney .
I truly do not expect the support of man at all . BIBLE IN MY HAND and the SPIRIT as my GUIDE .
This ol gringo is going out hard no matter the cost . I worry not about what folks think about me .
No compromise for this lamb . Though men and churches try so hard to pry that bible from my hand
that GOD from my heart , i suppose if GOD allows it and i am killed , WELL they can pry the bible from my cold dead hands on that day .
TILL THEN ITS GOD , ITS CHRIST I POINT TOO and its the BIBLE I READ .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

sauerkraut is good for you . so are beans .
Now visualize this . IF and only IF GOD allows it
and i were arrested and detained by men
and given the death sentence .
I would request that as my last meal . Lots of beans and saurkraut .
BUT not cause its good for me . Cause if that be my last meal
its not like it matters at that point .
SO WHY that meal you might ask .
WELL it would come with a request .
A request that said , after i am dead let me lie in the sun in a real hot place
and let this body bake in the sun for three days straight .
Then come and sit on my stomach real hard , you will hear this sound of gas erupting
THE SMELLL OF That is what the all inclusive love smelled like to me the whole time . Be blessed barnes
bu this lamb wont follow false love . ONLY the LOVE that cometh of GOD .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Japan opened it's first McDonald's in 1971. We lived on an Air Force Base about 7 miles away. Fifteen of us boarded a train and rode into the Ginza. Got off the train and walked three blocks to see the first McDonald's .......the line was four blocks long. We stood and discussed the situation ..... We had a American Grill on base. We had access to the Officer's and NCO Club both serving Hamburgers and fries .....I looked up ...."Guys, we can go to the top of this Department store to eat on the roof and watch the line below." We ate dinner on the roof and watched the crowd below.....

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To depart and be with CHRIST is great gain . YEAH if i even attempted to run for president
Both conservatives and liberals would be lined up to shoot this man full of holes . THEY DONT WANT that bible anymore .
AND I INTEND to stay planted in that book .
Lets say i did run for president , would i have your vote .
NOW before you answer allow me some parting words .
ON DAY ONE i would PUT BIBLES back in schools , i would overturn or try to overturn any wicked law
that did not honor GOD . I would say aloud let every singel christain get out and preach JESUS CHRIST
as the only and absolute only way to be saved . I would shut down all funds that supported ANY THING GOD calleth evil .
WOULD you vote for such a man , or would you call such a man a hater .

So whats your vote , amigo for president or amigo for guillotine .

Shhh , did you hear that , i hear lots of crickets chirping my friend . Oh i am used to it barney .
I truly do not expect the support of man at all . BIBLE IN MY HAND and the SPIRIT as my GUIDE .
This ol gringo is going out hard no matter the cost . I worry not about what folks think about me .
No compromise for this lamb . Though men and churches try so hard to pry that bible from my hand
that GOD from my heart , i suppose if GOD allows it and i am killed , WELL they can pry the bible from my cold dead hands on that day .
TILL THEN ITS GOD , ITS CHRIST I POINT TOO and its the BIBLE I READ .

sauerkraut is good for you . so are beans .
Now visualize this . IF and only IF GOD allows it
and i were arrested and detained by men
and given the death sentence .
I would request that as my last meal . Lots of beans and saurkraut .
BUT not cause its good for me . Cause if that be my last meal
its not like it matters at that point .
SO WHY that meal you might ask .
WELL it would come with a request .
A request that said , after i am dead let me lie in the sun in a real hot place
and let this body bake in the sun for three days straight .
Then come and sit on my stomach real hard , you will hear this sound of gas erupting
THE SMELLL OF That is what the all inclusive love smelled like to me the whole time . Be blessed barnes
bu this lamb wont follow false love . ONLY the LOVE that cometh of GOD .

Crickets
Sometimes, I don't sit in front of my laptop or phone to monitor incoming CyB posts, believe it or not.

amigo for guillotine

I don't think we do that anymore.
Do we guillotine people?

Boy, your Elijah/"I, alone" complex is operating at critical mass today, isn't it?

allow me some parting words

:jest:You're killing me here! :Laughingoutloud:

You're not nearly verbose enough to make a good president, Amigo.

(I just said "politics," by the way. You promoted yourself to candidate for Commander-In-Chief. Hard to believe.)

So you'd want to force public school kids to learn the Bible?

There goes the First Amendment—ON DAY ONE.

I wonder how long it would take you to get power-drunk enough to pass The National Sunday Law?

How would you decide which laws make the cut? Because I can't imagine a committee of your choosing having more than one member.

Sometimes both candidates are so bad, I won't vote at all.

Still, I guess I'd have to see who was running against you before I could decide.

If you ran Independent against Trump I'd probably vote for you. coffee:

(Sauerkraut has acetic acid in it—not good for the stomach lining at all. However, if it were your last meal... :))

Reactions: Cassandra

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Japan opened it's first McDonald's in 1971. We lived on an Air Force Base about 7 miles away. Fifteen of us boarded a train and rode into the Ginza. Got off the train and walked three blocks to see the first McDonald's .......the line was four blocks long. We stood and discussed the situation ..... We had a American Grill on base. We had access to the Officer's and NCO Club both serving Hamburgers and fries .....I looked up ...."Guys, we can go to the top of this Department store to eat on the roof and watch the line below." We ate dinner on the roof and watched the crowd below.....

We were on Guam (for the 2nd time—1st for my sister) in the early '70s and they had just built the largest McDonalds in the world! We went just about every payday and my dad would go through the drive-thru (yeah!) and say "4 hamburgers, 4 french fries, and 4 cokes." (I was only aware of one serving size.)

And "But I want"s were verboten - lol.

I'm not even sure they had anything else except maybe cheese.

I think my mom finally "he's a growing boy"ed him into getting cheese for my burger - lol.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were on Guam (for the 2nd time—1st for my sister) in the early '70s and they had just built the largest McDonalds in the world! We went just about every payday and my dad would go through the drive-thru (yeah!) and say "4 hamburgers, 4 french fries, and 4 cokes." (I was only aware of one serving size.)

And "But I want"s were verboten - lol.

I'm not even sure they had anything else except maybe cheese.

I think my mom finally "he's a growing boy"ed him into getting cheese for my burger - lol.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You were born 400 years too late, Amigo. :hearteyes:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crickets
Sometimes, I don't sit in front of my laptop or phone to monitor incoming CyB posts, believe it or not.

Do we guillotine people?

Boy, your Elijah/"I, alone" complex is operating at critical mass today, isn't it?

(I just said "politics," by the way. You promoted yourself to candidate for Commander-In-Chief. Hard to believe.)

I wonder how long it would take you to get power-drunk enough to pass The National Sunday Law?

How would you decide which laws make the cut? Because I can't imagine a committee of your choosing having more than one member.

Still, I guess I'd have to see who was running against you before I could decide.

(Sauerkraut has acetic acid in it—not good for the stomach lining at all. However, if it were your last meal... :))
Sorry but i dont pass laws on what days to worship barney . The popes do that
as does it seems others . Folks judging folks on what day they worship on . not my cup of tea my friend .
But oh yes i would put bibles back into school . as far as forcing them , no .
As far as power drunk , yah not my cup of tea either . LET GOD get all the glory , i am but a weee thing simply saved
and CHANGED by grace . Oh as far as what laws to cut , any law that offends GOD would have to go .
You know like abortion , like gay marriage , and i would make it unlawful and a crime
for any school to teach kids about transgender junk . Just a few .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess ol barnes wont be voting for amigo . Nor running as my vice president either .
OH , oh welll , that aint my cup of tea either . I have ZERO desire to be president or be in politics .
Praying for them to repent , YES . following and conforming to their ways , HECK NO .
Have a blessed night my friends .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crickets

Do we guillotine people?

I just reread this barney and perhaps your right i aint verbose enough to ever be president .
But though rude in speech YET NOT IN KNOWLEDGE this wee thing shall continue to point to CHRIST
and all holy , pure , wonderful and magnificent TRUTH in that bible , WHICH aint IDOLARTY to do so .
Be encouraged my friend . Guess when your right your right .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@amigo de christo ,you seem to have a follower...one.....she’s not your sister by any chance?...as in biological...LOL.

She sure puts your ratings up!...LOL.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So this is intended as a thread in which to share the burden of being addicted to MacDonald's, but also to brainstorm ways of beating the addiction.

Off the top of my head, it might help to meditate on MacDonald's food, as if it is decaying and dying - that is a Tibetan Buddhist trick, to kick over-eating in general.

Also, there is prayer: I have asked my faithful Mum a couple of times, to pray that my addiction would go away.

Part of it, is just staying clear (from MacDonalds') altogether, not going in for a pancake or a piece of cheesecake.

What is your experience? There are some people, that eat it every day without fail - I don't envy them!

In my life, I haven't really eaten that much, it is just that I had a craving for it from a very early age and I reached the point where I realised "Hey, I really don't have self-control in this area of my life".

Tell me what you think? Would Jesus eat MacDonald's?
McDonald’s is convenient, is a quick feel good, is refined and depleted of nutrients, and thus has you craving more convenience, more quick feel good, and more refined and depleted nutrients.
You have to make a decision of what you will and will not put in your body.

Check out, what refined foods means.
Check out, the agent they use in the oil to keep it from splashing employees when they dump a load of fake frozen fries in the oil.