Have Hope, But Need Setbacks And Hinderances Eliminated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got my wish. God granted me my desire. Thanks to those who prayed for me. I still have other things that I need to get in order. I've been struggling with an issue stated in Proverbs 19:15. I've been eating and not be satisfied (falling into gluttony), and being slothful or a sluggard. This despite how much I spend time in the word of God. I combat it, but I can't fully overcome the issue. I need the deep rooted things that affect me to be rooted up out of me. Here is a video by Noah Hines, go to 2 minutes into the video with him explaining what goes on with things rooted deep down.

What I got afflicted with was by my parents. I need prayer on that and other things.

The bible warns you that your family members will betray you or do something to you. This isn't touched on by mainstream Christianity. It isn't easy to talk about. The world has a propaganda about family, how that it is everything. Betrayal by family happens. In Micah 7:6, Matthew 10:34-36, and Luke 12:51-53, they tell you that your family will be your enemies. There are other chapters and verses besides these 3 that tell your family will do stuff to you too. Those who haven't experienced it will understand when they go through it. You can watch videos on Youtube that talk about this matter. In Ecclesiastes chapter 3 it tells you that there is a time to love and a time to hate. When God says to honor father and mother, this is a time of love. Those who are not with Jesus Christ are against him. That is a time of hate. My dad and mom have no regard for God. My dad hates Jesus/God, and my mom doesn't care. I've lived with them all my life, but now with the circumstance I'm in, I'm going to have to part ways with them. Last year I was forced to come to Florida when I didn't want to move with them to the state. Pressured with homelessness. I don't have what it takes financially to be on my own to own a home. I wanted my parents to help me to find somewhere to stay so that I can remain in Oregon. They wouldn't. There are parents who helped their sons/daughters with such thing. My parents didn't. This is where the affliction came on me. I've lost focus on the more important things I want to be doing because of this happening to me since last year.

My mom was manipulative towards me when she wanted to move to Florida. A demon from my mom was in her and was telling me I don't love the family. I was against moving. A year ago she could have gotten me killed with her in her car when she wasn't paying attention to her driving, in the parking lot at Costco. I told her this and that there was a person she could have hit. My mom insisted that the person who could've gotten hit was in the wrong and that she is right. She is the kind of person to blame others to take the blame off herself. My dad is a fickle person and his fickleness irritates me. He lied to me about helping me to find a place for me to be so that I can stay where I wanted to remain. In a dream I had a year ago before the move, I was in a bathroom with what appeared as my dad. I realized that was a demon. I was getting close to my dad, who a demon morphed into, and he pushed me. This is how I know my dad lied to me. My dad is quick to criticize things, and is quick to complain about stuff. He is hasty certain times, and is slow about stuff other times. As I was saying, he is a fickle person, he flip-flops, what you call the double minded man/person. He says one thing but then will do another thing. When you tell him about his wrongs, he'll do stuff like say "No I'm not", "No it isn't", or he denies his wrong doing. He liked the idea of coming to Florida, and now that he's here he says he doesn't like it and says Oregon was better. But then says something he sees in Florida that is better. He's a flip-flop. He is stubborn. When he does realize he's wrong about something, he is too slow. When I confront my dad about his lie to me about helping me a year ago he is going to deny it. My dad is someone who just likes to be comfortable and can't live with the side that makes him not. I guess it's because of his carnal being and being lost in the world. I want the demons from my parents to have the favor returned to them. I need prayers on the affliction that was brought on me. For the things that God allowed Satan to work against me to be undone. I'm going to need prayer against the demons from my father and mother hindering the help I need to go back to Oregon. I need prayer for God to confront and fight against the stubborn demons of my parents, and other members of my family.

Satan used people against me. The devil takes out, or tries to, those who are a threat to his kingdom of darkness. Satan wants to take people out of the fight, and depending on what God allows. One person is drawn to Jesus differently from another person. Different people are won over to God by people of different talents/gifts and operation. If or when the stronger people of God are taken away, people will get the bad teachers, those who work deceit, and false converts who are used by Satan/the devil. This is especially prevalent on Youtube. The people of God who are convincing to others with power are buried or driven off. Making them not able to be reached to a larger number of people, and worldly people or things get put over. Whatever things of the gospel is given to people, the counterfeit stuff from the kingdom of darkness is what reaches people. Internet censorship is real. Satan's army is a handful to deal with. Satan isn't worried about those aren't a threat to his kingdom of darkness. The ones who tread on serpents and scorpion are the ones who worry the devil. They make the devil work harder, so Satan does what he can to eliminate people. If I keep getting drawn away, then I'm not going to be able to reach people who could benefit with my presence and with the gift/talent God has given me. There are other forums on the internet that need people who have Jesus/God that can lead the lost to the savior. Secular forums are infiltrated by wolves/deceitful workers. The people in the faith of Christ Jesus are outnumbered on secular forums. This is a war, and the army of God needs to fight together. Something I could probably reserve for another thread for this forum. I would be going to secular forums, especially ones I have affiliation with, to fight the war. But I have been distracted by the circumstances of my situation I have talked about. I had plans on doing what I am speaking about. I'm going to need prayer for me to not be taken out of the fight.

I had been casted down. I took many falls. There were times when I felt God departed from me. Wondering if God had forsaken me. I took these times in darkness to get right, Jesus save my heart from being twisted and touched my heart where it's weak. If I was in a time to break down, it's time to build up. I keep losing good things in my life. I'm so sick of it. Whenever something good comes in my life, it gets taken away. I wish this changes. It's almost a year now since coming to where I am. Now I have hope of returning. I've had too many setbacks, and too many hinderances. I want to fulfill my purposes on what I said about reaching people on internet message boards. My whole situation has been a distraction to me and hinderance to what I wanted to do with that. I need prayer for setbacks in my life to be eliminated, and hinderances cut off. In order for me to be involved in what I touched on. I want to be able to continue what I want to do on online forums when I go back to Oregon. Pray that I don't be in situations that I don't want to be in, so that I can fulfill the purpose and my plans I had set out. Thanks to those who pray/have prayed for me. I am determined to do bigger things.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you say purpose and motivation are struggles for you?

Will continue to pray for you. Am praying right now.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you....
One of Satan's top priorities is to destroy families. Because this is how generational curses keep alive....the sins of the father are passed on up to 4 generations. And then what you get is dysfunctional families.
Dysfunctional parents raise dysfunctional children unless they give all that junk to God and let Him heal all that is broken and break all generational curses.
Remember He promised in His Word that He would restore all that Satan has done...He will turn the love of the father to the son,, and the son to the father....mother to daughter and daughter to mother.
He will renew our hope that is in Him.
I have been rejoicing alot more lately in my trials and tribulations because it is working patience in me and bringing God Glory through my testimonies after I have come through it victorious.
Praying For you to be the overcomer He destined you to be.

Last edited: