Have You Made Plans?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Eric E Stahl said:
If your cats and dogs go into the tribulation with you, they will taste good when you are really hungery.
I have a covenant with all the animals and the beasts of the field, (Hosea 2:18). The clean beasts provide milk, cheese, wool, and anything else that is lawful; and in return I do not eat any of them, (for the nephesh-soul resides in the blood). Acts 15:20 - Re#18-62 :ph34r: :)

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
All things obey The Father and are under God’s control, save that which is given free will. But even that formed from the dust (atoms, molecules, elements, carbon, etc.) does not have life, unless His spirit of breath is given.That, which has life, has God’s life-giving spirit within it... And that, which is given, returns to The Father at death. But that, which has His breath and image, becomes a living soul... To these is given understanding and free will. And the rest (plants, animals, etc.) only know that which they already have written in their being (DNA).

For all have the fingerprint of God,
But only to Adam was God’s breath and image given...

For man has the breath (consciousness and life) and image I gave him...
And to all other things, alive on the earth, is another kind of breath given.

To man, God’s breath through His Son...

And to the creatures and plants, another, each after their kind...
And man’s after the kind that is in Me, that I have shared with you.

By Me, all things were made that were made...

Even all the worlds you see in the heavens,
I have created them for you.

Excerpt from:

Everything, That Was Made, Exists Because of God, Who Created All Things...With All Things Being In Subjection To His Absolute Authority
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Everything%2C_That_Was_Made%2C_Exists_Because_of_God%2C_Who_Created_All_Things...With_All_Things_Being_In_Subjection_To_His_Absolute_Authority

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Everything, That Was Made, Exists Because of God, Who Created All Things...With All Things Being In Subjection To His Absolute Authority."
Trumpeter.

"Once have I heard this;
Twice I have heard this:
That power belongs to God."..

One million Satans & demons multiplied are like a drop in the bucket to the Lord; He created them all in the beginning....& He is but using them for His purposes, as He tries the Earth to see who really wants Him, no matter the cost.....& who doesn't: THE WHEAT & THE TARES.

JESUS IS LORD.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Trumpeter.

Trumpeter said:
All things obey The Father and are under God’s control, save that which is given free will. But even that formed from the dust (atoms, molecules, elements, carbon, etc.) does not have life, unless His spirit of breath is given.That, which has life, has God’s life-giving spirit within it... And that, which is given, returns to The Father at death. But that, which has His breath and image, becomes a living soul... To these is given understanding and free will. And the rest (plants, animals, etc.) only know that which they already have written in their being (DNA).

By Me, all things were made that were made...

Even all the worlds you see in the heavens,
I have created them for you.

Excerpt from:

Everything, That Was Made, Exists Because of God, Who Created All Things...With All Things Being In Subjection To His Absolute Authority
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Everything%2C_That_Was_Made%2C_Exists_Because_of_God%2C_Who_Created_All_Things...With_All_Things_Being_In_Subjection_To_His_Absolute_Authority
Truly it is written:

Proverbs 10:19
19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
KJV

Ecclesiastes 5:3
3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.
KJV

What you said (or quoted) SOUNDS good, but there are significant flaws in it when compared to the Scriptures! God's breath through His Ruach was given to ALL of His created beings! They both have a "spirit" ("ruwach") and are a "soul" ("nefesh"). I submit the following Scriptures as proof:

Both men and animals have a "spirit":

Genesis 7:14-15
14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath (Hebrew: ruwach) of life.
KJV

Ecclesiastes 3:19-21
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit (Hebrew: ruwach) of man that goeth upward, and the spirit (Hebrew: ruwach) of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
KJV

They are also both "souls":

Genesis 1:20-24
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature (Hebrew: nefesh) that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature (Hebrew: nefesh) that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature (Hebrew: nefesh) after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
KJV

Genesis 2:7-19
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul (Hebrew: nefesh).
8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature (Hebrew: nefesh), that was the name thereof.
KJV

Therefore, the "soul" and "spirit" that a man has is the same as the "soul" and the "spirit" that an animal has. And, we don't have to go all the way down microscopically to the DeoxyRibonucleic Acid to see why they are the SAME. All one has to do is look at the linkage between the respiratory systems and the circulatory systems in both created beings. Every living cell in the human body (or in the animal body) must have nutrients, water, and oxygen! How do our cells receive their oxygen? They get it through the respiratory system's alveoli within the lungs of air-breathing created beings. There, the iron-based hemoglobin in the blood's red corpuscles exchanges the waste product of carbon dioxide for new oxygen, and this oxygen is ported to EVERY CELL in both the human body and in the animal body! THAT is why the "life of the flesh is in the blood!"

The ONLY true difference between an animal and a human being is that we were created in the "image of God."

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Trumpeter.

Truly it is written:

Proverbs 10:19
19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
KJV

Ecclesiastes 5:3
3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.
KJV

What you said (or quoted) SOUNDS good, but there are significant flaws in it when compared to the Scriptures! God's breath through His Ruach was given to ALL of His created beings! They both have a "spirit" ("ruwach") and are a "soul" ("nefesh"). I submit the following Scriptures as proof:

Genesis 7:14-15
14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath (Hebrew: ruwach) of life.
KJV

Ecclesiastes 3:19-21
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit (Hebrew: ruwach) of man that goeth upward, and the spirit (Hebrew: ruwach) of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
KJV

Genesis 1:20-24
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature (Hebrew: nefesh) that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature (Hebrew: nefesh) that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature (Hebrew: nefesh) after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
KJV

Genesis 2:7-19
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul (Hebrew: nefesh).
8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature (Hebrew: nefesh), that was the name thereof.
KJV

Therefore, the "soul" and "spirit" that a man has is the same as the "soul" and the "spirit" that an animal has. And, we don't have to go all the way down microscopically to the DeoxyRibonucleic Acid to see why they are the SAME. All one has to do is look at the linkage between the respiratory systems and the circulatory systems in both created beings. Every living cell in the human body (or in the animal body) must have nutrients, water, and oxygen! How do our cells receive their oxygen? They get it through the respiratory system's alveoli within the lungs of air-breathing created beings. There, the iron-based hemoglobin in the blood's red corpuscles exchanges the waste product of carbon dioxide for new oxygen, and this oxygen is ported to EVERY CELL in both the human body and in the animal body! THAT is why the "life of the flesh is in the blood!"

The ONLY true difference between an animal and a human being is that we were created in the "image of God."
Shalom Retrobyter,

I don't see the significant flaws, the Word matches perfectly here.

"That, which has life, has God’s life-giving spirit within it..."

"And that, which is given, returns to The Father at death. But that, which has His breath and image, becomes a living soul..."

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Success and wealth and things left for others in a will are all very nice to have and do.

But I am always reminded that the bible says .... "you cant take it with you" ..... nor does it say we come back to enjoy our worldly possessions.

if I recall correctly .... i think it actually says that those who are poor on earth today will be rich in heaven .... and it is easier for a camel to get through a small opening than for a rich man to get to heaven

Then there is the actual account of the rich man and Lazarus as told by Jesus Himself.

Makes me wonder if we are trying to hang on to all the wrong things.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Arnie Manitoba said:
Success and wealth and things left for others in a will are all very nice to have and do.

But I am always reminded that the bible says .... "you cant take it with you" ..... nor does it say we come back to enjoy our worldly possessions.

if I recall correctly .... i think it actually says that those who are poor on earth today will be rich in heaven .... and it is easier for a camel to get through a small opening than for a rich man to get to heaven

Then there is the actual account of the rich man and Lazarus as told by Jesus Himself.

Makes me wonder if we are trying to hang on to all the wrong things.

The truly rich in the Kingdom of Heaven obtain that wealth "as the days of heaven upon the earth" (Deuteronomy 11:21).
And as for that great wealth: nothing can take us from his hand. :)