Have You People Read Esdras 7 Verses 29?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
read Esdras 7 verses 29. But i believe JESUS CHRIST Kingdom will have no end and that JESUS CHRIST will rule for ever

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
Can Esdras prophecy be trusted? that chapter 7 vs 29 is so confusing! pls just read it and let me know what you think.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Can Esdras prophecy be trusted? that chapter 7 vs 29 is so confusing! pls just read it and let me know what you think.

I don't have any way of knowing what the context is for that verse but who is the author of confusion? Certainly not God. How do you know a counterfeit dollar bill from a fake one? You thoroughly study the real one first.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
People get into serious error that take Works not inspired by the Holy Ghost and attempt to make them true and eternal.

Esdras may have some historical fact, but I would not live my life by anything written there.

I have read over it, and aside from not lining up with the Real scriptures, I wonder why Esdras kept calling this Angel God. Danial did not seemed that confused when a Angel showed up. Mary, did not confuse Gabriel with God, Same with Zach...........

The Whole things seems to be a Work of someones imagination, and nothing more.

Jesus Is Lord

gumby

May 29, 2009
Im not to big into the apocripha to tell you the truth mike. I beleive its a made up nostic gospel designed to go directly against what the bible the true word teaches.

God bless you :)