He completed it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(3rddaymessenger;61937)
(Jordan;61935)
Do you even know what is that " before the foundation of the world" is? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Gee, I think I do. It also means that when one gets saved...THAT is not when their names are written on the Lambs book of Life. Their names were written there "before the foundation of the world". AND if your name WASN'T written their "before the foundation of the world"...you'll will NEVER get saved...even if one thinks they are.John 17:24 - Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.What did Jesus mean by that thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(3rddaymessenger;61937)
Gee, I think I do. It also means that when one gets saved...THAT is not when their names are written on the Lambs book of Life. Their names were written there "before the foundation of the world". AND if your name WASN'T written their "before the foundation of the world"...you'll will NEVER get saved...even if one thinks they are.
If that were true we would not have needed to go through this earth age. God would just have destroyed those that "will NEVER get saved..."

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(tomwebster;61941)
If that were true we would not have needed to go through this earth age. God would just have destroyed those that "will NEVER get saved..."
That's a true, reassuring answer Tom. I always enjoy hearing your terse answers that speak more than 1000 words.On a side note here, I bet someone else here who thinks they are inspired don't know where your avatar came from. I remember recognizing it when you put it up. We've been around, brother!
biggrin.gif

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(tomwebster;61941)

That's a true, reassuring answer Tom. I always enjoy hearing your terse answers that speak more than 1000 words.
I have never been one to take forever to say one little thing, more words don't make an argement true
smile.gif
Also I figure since 3aday knows all things he/she would know what I was talking about.
rolleyes.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I get it you guys I knew I had heard all this before this guy 3rrday is a PreteristThe term preterist comes from the Latin word “prater” and means “past”. So a preterist is someone who believes the Book of Revelation was fulfilled in the past, 70 AD to be exact, with the fall of Jerusalem. As a matter of fact, a preterist literally teaches that Jerusalem was “Babylon the great whore” and her destruction is recorded in Revelation chapters 17-18. This false interpretation of Revelation was started “in the seventeenth century by a Jesuit priest, Alcazar, in an attempt to refute the argument of the Reformers, men who insisted that the Revelation predicted the corruption and doom of the Roman Catholic Church”. (Lectures on the Apocalypse, p. 41)They attempt to teach that “Babylon the great” was indeed Jerusalem. However, in order to teach this false and faulty view, they ignore verses and overlook the main characteristics John uses to describe Babylon, none of which describe Jerusalem. False Doctrine Alert You can read warning Here on post #1http://www.christianityboard.com/warning-p...rine-t3103.html

Status
Not open for further replies.