Healing for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, today sis.-in-law arrived at railway station around 2:45 am. I got up at 3 am talked to her, and asked to wait at the railway station than I got ready and at 4 am I went to pick her from railway station.

I am feeling unwell and having headache. Please pray for my healing.

Thanks!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Heavenly Father, God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

We thank You that You delight to bless us, and that our welfare is Your concern. I pray now for @My Dreams, that he will be refreshed and strengthened to enjoy his time with his sister-in-law. Please take away the cause of his headache and feeling of being unwell, and alleviate any stress he may be feeling, giving him a consciousness of your peace which passes all understanding. May the knowledge of your presence fill him with all joy in believing and may that be the witness which is seen in him today and in the days to come, to the praise of Your Glory and grace.

In Jesus Name we ask it.
Amen

PS: Drink lots of water, and take time to relax your mind and be at rest in Christ Jesus your risen Lord.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, today sis.-in-law arrived at railway station around 2:45 am. I got up at 3 am talked to her, and asked to wait at the railway station than I got ready and at 4 am I went to pick her from railway station.

Thanks!

You are covered in our prayers brother, hope you feel well soon. And, having to get up in the middle of the wee hours sure did not help I'm sure.
His healing to build you up again strong and feeling well.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying for you now, my brother!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Father I pray for divine healing for my dreams, so that he will hardly if not at all again get to feeling unwell or have headaches. I thank you for helping him through the day yesterday and giving him strength. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
I hope you are feeling better, Melchis.