Healing Preachers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jennylove

May 8, 2009
I've heard and came across with one of some preachers, who are able to "heal" others via their seminars or via net. They don't claim to have super powers or anything of that nature, so I guess you can't really consider them to be "witches" however, I'm not sure if they are really credible or not. I speculate that the people who they healed were paid to fake it as usually these preachers have a large "brand" as in they sell books and whatnot (therefore they probably profit off these things).Once I approached to one of them, because I was going through heart-break due to fail in love kind of thing, who was referred to me, by one of my ex-Bf earlier. This preacher or whatever name you can give said me through online chat to be in meditation state for at least 5 min. so that he could study my inner body by some kind of super powers, after 5 mins, through net on chat he stated me I had kidney and heart problems. I was shocked by that, I never had this kind of symptoms, but whatever he stated was unbelievable to me.What do you think? Do these kinds of things are true or fake?