Hearing aid batteries for my mom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been buying them at the store but it seems the batteries are alot cheaper if you buy them through the mail.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good mail order place from personal experience?

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been buying them at the store but it seems the batteries are alot cheaper if you buy them through the mail.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good mail order place from personal experience?

Thanks for any help.

I know of several people who have to use hearing aids. I'll ask around, not sure they order online or not but, ya never know! Or, could shop around on line and check reviews from places like forums where REAL people post their honest opinions. Here is one site you might find some info:
Hearing loss forums - Hearing Link

Reactions: Debp and TLHKAJ

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an excellent idea!! Hope it helps, @Debp. It's great to see you, btw! :)
You too T.! I've been on and off. Sometimes, there are silent times on here. This site is so fluid! I think of you and pray for you, as well as present and past members on here, often.

Hope all is good!

Reactions: Debp