Heaven = No More Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That is easy for me to answer that question.
smile.gif
(Alphabet)
(thesuperjag)
Thank you for the replies but if you are referring Hell as the Lake of Fire, well to be honest, it hasn't happened yet, as we are not in a spiritual body, but we are still in the flesh body. It comes after the Milinneum Age.
I disagree. Where is everyone who has already died? They are either in Heaven or Hell.Ezekiel 18:4 - Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.Ecclesiastes 12:7 - Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.You see, our flesh body returns to dust, ALL souls goes back to whom He made it.
smile.gif

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
i do not want to start another thread on hell and its etenity. but several passages in the new testament testifying to hell and the lake of fire at death for nonbelievers. the soul(of the non-believer) is going to return to Jesus alright and he will cast them into hell.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim bennett)
so superjag you do not believe in hell now? i am confused.
Of course there is a Hell...referring to the Lake of Fire.Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Revelation 20:14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
ok , i am sorry=my bad. i guess that is what that passage you posted is saying. like i say=i got a lot to learn. i know you and i agree on the most important thing!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You are absolutely right Jag And as far as Satan He was free to travel back and forth between earth and heaven until he was stopped from physically from coming here. With Christ death on the cross Christ conquered sin with his death.from that time on Michael has been holding him physically in heaven. Where he accuses night and day. Untill at the end of the fifth trump when he is kicked out of heaven to earth. His evil spirit only now roams the earth. Rev. 12:7And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. 10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. 11They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. 12Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short." 13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
satan is roaming this earth today and will until he is locked up for 1000 years, i think is what scripture says. he will then be released for a season, and finally cast into the lake of fire for ever and ever. amen. i may be wrong but i think one of satan's monikers is "prince of the air".

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Nope, it is slight confusions going around.This is AntiChrist, (actually more like Satan being in the flesh body)II Thessalonians 2:3-4 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.II Thessalonians 2:7-10 - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.On the Day of the Lord...Revelation 20:2-3 - And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.Revelation 20:7 - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,Revelation 20:8-10 - And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.And then The Great White Throne to be judged.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
ok. i hope the antichrist is not here yet=i know satan is. the false prophet may have already been here=maybe muhammed?now if you think we had debates on genesis and the eternal lake of fire. do we really want to open up the revelation can?if we are truly saved, it does not matter whether satan is here(he is), whether the antichrist is here, or whether the false prophet is here yet. but we need to lead the unsaved to the truth so they might not have to meet satan and the antichrist and the false prophet.revelation 9:11 and they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the hebrew tongue is abaddon, but in the greek tongue hath his name apollyon.*

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
(Alphabet;16564)
"It is finished!" John 19:30 . . . Jesus finished it on the cross.
He was speaking about the prophacy concerning the Messiah.(thesuperjag;16582)
Thank you for the replies but if you are referring Hell as the Lake of Fire, well to be honest, it hasn't happened yet, as we are not in a spiritual body, but we are still in the flesh body. It comes after the Milinneum Age.The word Hell for Greek in that verse is TatarooIt means (the deepest abyss of Hades); to incarcerate in eternal torment:--cast down to hell.
In the Greek cult, Tartarus is a giant lake of fire.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
(E Nomine;16595)
He was speaking about the prophacy concerning the Messiah.
(thesuperjag;16582)
Thank you for the replies but if you are referring Hell as the Lake of Fire, well to be honest, it hasn't happened yet, as we are not in a spiritual body, but we are still in the flesh body. It comes after the Milinneum Age.The word Hell for Greek in that verse is TatarooIt means (the deepest abyss of Hades); to incarcerate in eternal torment:--cast down to hell.
In the Greek cult, Tartarus is a giant lake of fire.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(Alphabet;16547)
Heaven = no more evil.No more evil = no more freewill. No more freewill = no more choices. No more choices = no more confusion. No more confusion = no more misunderstandings. No more misunderstandings = no more conflict. No more conflict = no more war. No more war = PEACE forevermore.
You have got to be kidding.....are you?

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
what do you disagree with about that ver=sounds like we will be robots, no?i am watching a robot flick right now with will smith=pretty neat=but they won't be in heaven(robots that is).and the robots in this movie are violating laws and and making decisions?wierd!and in this movie they have emotions. what?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim bennett)
ok. i hope the antichrist is not here yet=i know satan is. the false prophet may have already been here=maybe muhammed?now if you think we had debates on genesis and the eternal lake of fire. do we really want to open up the revelation can?if we are truly saved, it does not matter whether satan is here(he is), whether the antichrist is here, or whether the false prophet is here yet. but we need to lead the unsaved to the truth so they might not have to meet satan and the antichrist and the false prophet.revelation 9:11 and they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the hebrew tongue is abaddon, but in the greek tongue hath his name apollyon.*
If you think about it. Lucifer hates us, Lucifer wants to be God, Lucifer tried to destroy the lineage of Christ, Lucifer had so much pride, Lucifer had 1/3 of God's angels with him ,Lucifer claims to be God at the temple of God...in short Lucifer/Satan is the Anti Christ.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
The Godhead of God.I John 5:7 - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.The false godhead, Lucifer's trinitySatan, the Anti-Christ, and the false prophet: these three are one.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
(verzanumi24;16597)
You have got to be kidding.....are you?
No need to be rude. If you don't agree that is fine, but there is no need to be rude.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(Alphabet;16642)
No need to be rude. If you don't agree that is fine, but there is no need to be rude.
Rude? What is it that I said that is considered rude?