Heavy heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends my heart is heavy, I have not been able to solve problems which are arising in life.
You can pray God solve all my problems and make me free from these problems.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends my heart is heavy, I have not been able to solve problems which are arising in life.

Thanks!
Praying for strength from The Lord so you can RISE ABOVE these problems that we all were promised would happen. He doesn't remove them brother, He will allow us to go through these things to strengthen our faith...He has NEVER removed my problems and issues but He has given me just enough strength to rise above them with my faith at work.
I am always praying for my India family! God bless and guide you brother...get alone before Him Mel, life is only going to get worse as time passes so we need badly to be strong in faith despite the circumstances. I pray for strength in your faith to grow in leaps and bounds, amen!

God bless and keep you all!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for strength from The Lord so you can RISE ABOVE these problems that we all were promised would happen. He doesn't remove them brother, He will allow us to go through these things to strengthen our faith...He has NEVER removed my problems and issues but He has given me just enough strength to rise above them with my faith at work.
I am always praying for my India family! God bless and guide you brother...get alone before Him Mel, life is only going to get worse as time passes so we need badly to be strong in faith despite the circumstances. I pray for strength in your faith to grow in leaps and bounds, amen!

God bless and keep you all!

Amen!, thanks sis. Nancy

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
I would never pray that God would take away your problems, because problems bring wisdom. But an overwhelming amount of problems can lead to defeat, discouragement, and disheartening. In light of this, Paul would like me and others like me to encourage the fainthearted. And so I will pray for you, but first a small scripture to settle your mind.

Meditate on Romans chapter 8, especially the last half. But in the mean time, remember this:

No temptation [test] has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation [test] will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. 1Corinthians 10:13

I understand that you are not being tempted, but you ARE being tested. And what you need is a bit of encouragement, while you work out your salvation in fear and trembling. So I will pray for the Lord to give you strength and courage and that your testing will make you both stronger and wiser.

Eternal, heavenly father,
Please open the eyes of our dear sister My Dreams, and as she works through her problems and struggles bring her both wisdom and support. We know that you will not allow our struggles to overtake us and defeat us, and we know that you will always provide a way to endure and outlast them. You are a God of mercy and loving care and your shepherd's crock is close at hand to steer us and guide us in the way. We are afraid, anxious and without peace, but your word is our comfort and our steady rock. Teach each one of us to hear your loving, gentile voice and to trust you as we provide for those in our care. For when you strengthen us, we are strong for others too. Finally may your blessing and your answer to her, encourage the rest of us as we see you work in the life of our dear sister My Dreams.

Thank you Father.