Helen Shapiro Messianic Jew.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have just watched Helen Shapiro on TV talking about Jeshua in a very open and wonderful way. It is so refreshing to hear people talk about their faith like that - putting God first before everything. If you have never heard her testimony look it up.

A few years ago she came to our church as part of and outreach to draw people to come and hear about Jesus and she was lovely.

This is it:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What's a 'Messianic' jew?
I have always presumed it means a Jew that comes to faith in Jesus …
I listened to her testimony many years ago xx

When people arrive at the pearlies and are asked by the doorman "Are you a Christian, yes or no?" the only way they'll be allowed in is if they reply "Yes", so if that's what messianic jews reply, they'll be let in..:)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When people arrive at the pearlies and are asked by the doorman "Are you a Christian, yes or no?" the only way they'll be allowed in is if they reply "Yes", so if that's what messianic jews reply, they'll be let in..:)
I am absolutely positive nobody will be asked that question. Jesus came to the Jews. Messianic Jews are those who have received him and acknowledge him as Messiah. And God will rejoice for his chosen people who have chosen his Son.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When people arrive at the pearlies and are asked by the doorman "Are you a Christian, yes or no?" the only way they'll be allowed in is if they reply "Yes"..
I am absolutely positive nobody will be asked that question..

Suppose a Barry Manilow fan turned up at an Elvis convention, the doorman would say to him "On yer bike mate".
Same at the pearlies, if nonchristians turn up the doorman will tell them "'Oppit!"

Heaven gates.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Dropship you really do not understand. These Messianic Jews are just as much 'Christian' as anybody who does not reject Jesus. If Barry Manilow is a Messianic Jew then he would not be turned away. Why do you think that Jewish people would not be welcome. They are God's special people, and Jesus was sent for them. Your remarks verge on the antisemitic.

Reactions: Mama Etna

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@DropshipWhy do you think that Jewish people would not be welcome. They are God's special people, and Jesus was sent for them...

1- If any jew who was born in Israel chooses to be a christian, they'll be let in, but if they choose to follow Judaism instead, they'll be up the creek..:)
2- Sure, jews were God's blue-eyed boys and gals in ancient times but then they went and killed his son, bad call.

rel god-point2 (1).jpg

3- Jesus was sent for all humans everywhere, not just for the jews-
Paul said -"For this is what the Lord has commanded us: 'I have made you a light for the gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.' (Acts 13:47)

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1- If any jew who was born in Israel chooses to be a christian, they'll be let in, but if they choose to follow Judaism instead, they'll be up the creek..:)
2- Sure, jews were God's blue-eyed boys and gals in ancient times but then they went and killed his son, bad call.

View attachment 27148

3- Jesus was sent for all humans everywhere, not just for the jews-
Paul said -"For this is what the Lord has commanded us: 'I have made you a light for the gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.' (Acts 13:47)
We are all guilty of the Blood of Christ. If we weren't , we would not have to repent.

Reactions: dev553344

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am absolutely positive nobody will be asked that question. Jesus came to the Jews. Messianic Jews are those who have received him and acknowledge him as Messiah. And God will rejoice for his chosen people who have chosen his Son.
Do they truly acknowledge Jesus as the Christ ?
My mate claims to be a Messianic Jew, and I know that he has no regards for Christ Jesus at all in fact truly ! that's when you understand where he is truly coming from, they are looking to another Jesus in fact ! because they reject the one who came in fact.
They are looking for him !
Why are they looking for him ! because they are not found ! They are not Saved in fact ! and they are not Christians ! not to mention not worthy of Christ Jesus at all !
Such as they are like the Golden Calf Jews ! The ones who try to killed Moses and the ones who did not come too follow Jesus but worked to kill him as well.

Who were the Jews ? Israelites ! who came to Jesus ? where they the Messianic Jews ? or became Christians of the Tribe of Israel ?
The Messianic Jews of the day were against Jesus ! They did not see him fit for the task they had set. A mans works doctrine not of God and Jesus points it all out, yet they could not see, for they were blind in fact to God ! They had made all religious nonsense for themselves in fact ? The 3 days remember Jesus had pointed out to the fools and the Man made Star that they idolised, if that's not clear enough, still they have that bastard Star on their flag ! Every Christian who is worthy of Christ Jesus knows what that bastard Star represents, it's a curse !
If they were true worthy Israelites they would have the Menora on the flag and not a Godless mans works Star that they idolise.

Anyone who thinks the Jews are going to save you is a moron. They hate all Goyim as they just see you as just cattle in fact. It's in their Talmud in fact written maybe a million times the hatred they have for you and Jesus. It's they who work to undermine the Goyim, they always have in fact and that's why they were kicked out of every country all through history that welcomed them in. It's a fact ! they worked to undermine and bastardise all who welcomed them in, they created a cancer ! They got control worming there way into Government's so as to rob you all blind on every subject, Financially and morally ! They then have such as eating out of their hand and you giving your children over to their god Moloch.

Nothing wrong with the person who is Jewish in fact but the Religion was corrupted by the ones Jesus pointed out many times and Moses did as well !
It's the Talmud that's the problem, as it's a working of Man, not God at all.
They took over the Vineyard and killed all of Gods Prophets.
They crept in unawares Bible says in fact. Regarding the true Jewish people in fact and destroyed them from within, just as the same have destroyed Christianity. So they idolise nonsense and not God at all, for they do not abide in the Vine.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do they truly acknowledge Jesus as the Christ ?
A true messianic Jew accepts Jesus as the Christ, the Messiah but there are those who call themselves Christian but who are not. Did you listen to her? She is definitely a follower of Jesus, we spoke face to face when she sat with me at tea when she visited my church.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes God knows his own, we are familiar with the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit knows us and are works.

Reactions: Pearl

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians never killed Jesus..:)
Yet Jesus died for Christians. And while we should be friends to Christ, we also have our place as sinners in need of mercy.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A true messianic Jew accepts Jesus as the Christ, the Messiah but there are those who call themselves Christian but who are not. Did you listen to her? She is definitely a follower of Jesus, we spoke face to face when she sat with me at tea when she visited my church.
So my mate claims as well, but when over the years I found where he truly was at ! looking for another Jesus.
Many claim that the 1st Jesus got it wrong ! If you ask them truly ? One has to pick up on them ! what they claim is not for Christ Jesus at all. they are looking for another ! because the first Jesus did not cut it, they claim.

Old mate would shake his fist looking up in the air and demanded Jesus come back down and fix the mess up, because to them Jesus did not fix the problem.
Not to mention if one just says they believe in Jesus you are going to Heaven, it's a done deal regardless. Hitler and Stalin will be their !
Kill people all good regardless.
They rattle on about the 2ed coming 24/7 and can not wait for the Hellfire to come.