Hell Fire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan loves it when humans deny the "everlasting fire". He wants our company.
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So God took some dirt from the earth. Molded a human. Breathed life into him. Placed him in a garden.
Then when that human failed he put him back from whence he was created.
From dust to dust.
Earth - Heaven - Earth.
Now the Angels sinned also and they were cast to the earth.
So guess where we all are.
The angels are reserved unto everlasting darkness.
Where there is darkness there is no light.
And they don't want to come to the light.
So they will sit in their little corner forever.
Now God is a consuming fire.
We walk in God we walk in eternal flame.
We are always being molded, being fashioned, into a perfect human.
At some point God will look at his creation and say come into my garden.
And if you have flaws you will be sent back to the kitchen.
Then there are those who came to the light, were made perfect through faith and then fell backwards.
Maybe having seen the light and turning from it, at that point they get to join the angels in the corner.
If you don't have Jesus and the Spirit of God, you may as well be the walking dead.
It is only when one comes to the light, excepts salvation, one begins the molding process.
Like gold in a furnace.
So I think Believers are all in hell right now.
And unbelievers are living on the outskirts in the dark.
And if we not careful we will end up with them.
I don't think God intended things to be so complicated.
That's just my opinion.
Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're like a person saying gravity doesn't exist, despite all the evidence that proves gravity exists. What I mean by that is it's you and those who believe as you do that are wrong, the scriptures prove that, not the kingdom Hall. It's not JW fault you have no faith in the scriptures or the truth that's in the scriptures. You're the one who's ignoring the scriptural evidence that we don't have consciousness when we die. We're non-existent when we're dead. Resurrection means to stand up again among the living.

You speak in general.
Living Souls do not cease to exist.
Reborn spirits do not cease to exist.
Dead Body's do not cease to exist.

( do you not know, a dead body is what you See at a funeral? do you not KNOW years after a Body is dead and buried, it can be dug back up, exhumed ?)
Dead Body's cease to have...
It's Life (Blood)ALIVE.
A Living soul, ( Gods Breath, Gods Soul) in the Body.
Dead Body's of (Born Again spirits) cease to have its spirit in the Body.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So God took some dirt from the earth. Molded a human. Breathed life into him. Placed him in a garden.
From dust to dust.
Earth - Heaven - Earth.
Then there are those who came to the light, were made perfect through faith and then fell backwards.
Maybe having seen the light and turning from it, at that point they get to join the angels in the corner.
If you don't have Jesus and the Spirit of God, you may as well be the walking dead.
It is only when one comes to the light, excepts salvation, one begins the molding process.
Like gold in a furnace.

Yep.

Nope. Converted believers are at peace IN Christ. :) And dealing with unbelievers.

That's just my opinion.
Hugs

Glory to God,
Taken

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus didn't exist? How about that folks!

John 2:19-21 (NKJV)
19 Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 20 Then the Jews said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" 21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

the scriptures show that the temple was destroyed and that r
Jesus didn't exist? How about that folks!

John 2:19-21 (NKJV)
19 Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 20 Then the Jews said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" 21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

Numerous texts show that Jesus did not raise himself from the dead, but that he was resurrected by Jehovah God his Father. (Romans 8:11; 1Corinthians 15:15; Ephesians 1:20)

The context must be examined. John 2 verses 13 to 18 show that Jesus had cleansed the literal temple at Jerusalem, routing from it those who were making it a place of merchandise, and as a result had been confronted with this question from the Jews: “What sign have you to show us, since you are doing these things?” Then in John 2 verses 19 Jesus told them the sign in John 2 verses 20-22 which says: “Therefore the Jews said: ‘This temple was built in forty-six years, and will you raise it up in three days?’ But he was talking about the temple of his body. When, though, he was raised up from the dead, his disciples called to mind that he used to say this.”

This setting shows that Jesus was not talking about his physical body, but “he was talking about the temple of his body”. The temple in Jerusalem that Jesus cleansed represented not Jesus alone but also the body-members over which he is head. Just as the literal temple was not made up of one stone but many, so “the temple of his body” consists of many living stones, with Jesus as the foundation cornerstone: “You yourselves also as living stones are being built up a spiritual house for the purpose of a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” (1 Peter 2:4-7) After the Jewish religionists rejected Christ the living stone and broke him down by death on the torture stake, on the third day thereafter Jehovah God raised him up to become the chief cornerstone of the temple of living stones then under preparation. He immediately appeared to his disciples and lifted them up out of their despondency, built them up spiritually so that they could “offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God”. That this building of “the temple of his body” started then and continued through the years that followed is shown by Peter’s use of the present tense when years afterward he said Christ’s followers “are being built up a spiritual house”.

Now with this broadened view of matters we must return to the consideration of Jesus’ words, “In three days I will raise it up.” We have seen how he did start giving attention to the building up of the temple of living stones after his resurrection on the third day of his death. Yet it might be argued with some force that since Jesus was to be the chief cornerstone and he was the firstfruits of the resurrection, the first one to be built up for use in the construction of the spiritual house or temple, we cannot eliminate him entirely from this building work and apply the expressions concerning it to his followers only. Yet we cannot say that Jesus raised himself, for he was dead, and the trinity doctrine, being proved false by so many scriptures, cannot be appealed to as a basis for saying he was dead only as Christ but alive as God, and hence could, as God, raise himself, as Christ. Moreover, as we have previously noted, John 2:22 specifically states that “he was raised up from the dead”, not that he raised himself. Is there any way, then, that we could understand and harmonize in a reasonable way Jesus’ statement that “in three days I will raise it up”, having it embrace his own resurrection as chief cornerstone as well as the building up of his followers as living stones?

There does seem to be such a reasonable explanation. When Jesus said, “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up,” he was speaking in a predictive sense; not that he would raise himself up, but that he predicted that three days after he was broken in death by his enemies the temple of God would begin to be raised up, beginning with him as the head member of it. We have examples of this predictive use of a term elsewhere in the Bible, where an individual says he will do a thing, but he actually does not do it at all. It comes about only as a result of his action.

For instance, at Isaiah 6:9,10, where Jehovah appears to Isaiah and says, “Go, and tell this people.” And then what does he say? He says: “Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.” Now, God did not mean for Isaiah to actually go and fatten their hearts and stop up their ears and close their eyes to forestall any repentance; but he was predicting that that would be the effect of the message that Isaiah had been commanded to go tell the people, that the people themselves would show closed eyes and unhearing ears and fatty hearts, that they would not repent and turn to Jehovah for healing spiritually.

A similar usage is found at Ezekiel 43:3 where Ezekiel sees the vision of Jehovah coming to the temple, and says it was “according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city”. But Ezekiel did not come to destroy Jerusalem; he came only to predict the destruction of the city by the Babylonians. Yet he spoke of himself as doing it, you see. So in the same predictive sense Jesus could speak as though he was going to raise himself, yet actually he would be resurrected by Jehovah God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the scriptures show that the temple was destroyed and that r

Numerous texts show that Jesus did not raise himself from the dead, but that he was resurrected by Jehovah God his Father. (Romans 8:11; 1Corinthians 15:15; Ephesians 1:20)
"in three days I will raise it up."
The context must be examined. John 2 verses 13 to 18 show that Jesus had cleansed the literal temple at Jerusalem, routing from it those who were making it a place of merchandise, and as a result had been confronted with this question from the Jews: “What sign have you to show us, since you are doing these things?” Then in John 2 verses 19 Jesus told them the sign in John 2 verses 20-22 which says: “Therefore the Jews said: ‘This temple was built in forty-six years, and will you raise it up in three days?’ But he was talking about the temple of his body. When, though, he was raised up from the dead, his disciples called to mind that he used to say this.”

This setting shows that Jesus was not talking about his physical body, but “he was talking about the temple of his body”. The temple in Jerusalem that Jesus cleansed represented not Jesus alone but also the body-members over which he is head. Just as the literal temple was not made up of one stone but many, so “the temple of his body” consists of many living stones, with Jesus as the foundation cornerstone: “You yourselves also as living stones are being built up a spiritual house for the purpose of a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” (1 Peter 2:4-7) After the Jewish religionists rejected Christ the living stone and broke him down by death on the torture stake, on the third day thereafter Jehovah God raised him up to become the chief cornerstone of the temple of living stones then under preparation. He immediately appeared to his disciples and lifted them up out of their despondency, built them up spiritually so that they could “offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God”. That this building of “the temple of his body” started then and continued through the years that followed is shown by Peter’s use of the present tense when years afterward he said Christ’s followers “are being built up a spiritual house”.

Now with this broadened view of matters we must return to the consideration of Jesus’ words, “In three days I will raise it up.” We have seen how he did start giving attention to the building up of the temple of living stones after his resurrection on the third day of his death. Yet it might be argued with some force that since Jesus was to be the chief cornerstone and he was the firstfruits of the resurrection, the first one to be built up for use in the construction of the spiritual house or temple, we cannot eliminate him entirely from this building work and apply the expressions concerning it to his followers only. Yet we cannot say that Jesus raised himself, for he was dead, and the trinity doctrine, being proved false by so many scriptures, cannot be appealed to as a basis for saying he was dead only as Christ but alive as God, and hence could, as God, raise himself, as Christ. Moreover, as we have previously noted, John 2:22 specifically states that “he was raised up from the dead”, not that he raised himself. Is there any way, then, that we could understand and harmonize in a reasonable way Jesus’ statement that “in three days I will raise it up”, having it embrace his own resurrection as chief cornerstone as well as the building up of his followers as living stones?

There does seem to be such a reasonable explanation. When Jesus said, “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up,” he was speaking in a predictive sense; not that he would raise himself up, but that he predicted that three days after he was broken in death by his enemies the temple of God would begin to be raised up, beginning with him as the head member of it. We have examples of this predictive use of a term elsewhere in the Bible, where an individual says he will do a thing, but he actually does not do it at all. It comes about only as a result of his action.

For instance, at Isaiah 6:9,10, where Jehovah appears to Isaiah and says, “Go, and tell this people.” And then what does he say? He says: “Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.” Now, God did not mean for Isaiah to actually go and fatten their hearts and stop up their ears and close their eyes to forestall any repentance; but he was predicting that that would be the effect of the message that Isaiah had been commanded to go tell the people, that the people themselves would show closed eyes and unhearing ears and fatty hearts, that they would not repent and turn to Jehovah for healing spiritually.

A similar usage is found at Ezekiel 43:3 where Ezekiel sees the vision of Jehovah coming to the temple, and says it was “according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city”. But Ezekiel did not come to destroy Jerusalem; he came only to predict the destruction of the city by the Babylonians. Yet he spoke of himself as doing it, you see. So in the same predictive sense Jesus could speak as though he was going to raise himself, yet actually he would be resurrected by Jehovah God.
Your Watchtower opinions do not overrule Jesus.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BARNEY ?
Butch5 ?

SO what does this mean...???

1 Thes 5:
[23] your ...spirit and soul and body ....

And How is it yours ....if you are Only a living soul?

Where is your spirit, & soul & Body?

Can either of you answer?

5:23—What did Paul mean when he prayed that “the spirit and soul and body of [the] brothers be preserved”? Paul was referring to the spirit, soul, and body of the composite Christian congregation, which included spirit-anointed Christians in Thessalonica. Instead of simply praying that the congregation be preserved, he prayed for the preservation of its “spirit,” or mental disposition. He also prayed for its “soul,” its life, or existence, and for its “body”—the composite body of anointed Christians. (1Corinthians 12:12,13) The prayer thus highlights Paul’s intense concern for the congregation.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You speak in general.
Living Souls do not cease to exist.
Reborn spirits do not cease to exist.
Dead Body's do not cease to exist.

( do you not know, a dead body is what you See at a funeral? do you not KNOW years after a Body is dead and buried, it can be dug back up, exhumed ?)
It's Life (Blood)ALIVE.
A Living soul, ( Gods Breath, Gods Soul) in the Body.
Dead Body's of (Born Again spirits) cease to have its spirit in the Body.

You can continue to ignore scriptures that show we do actually die because of sin. You can continue to ignore the scriptures that show death and life are opposite
I will keep on harping on the scripture Genesis 2:7 which shows it's the combination of God taking dust from the ground and blowing the breath of life into the nostrils of man that make man a living Soul. Man wasn't given a Soul but became a Soul. As long as you speak of the Soul as being separate from the body you will always be in error. You will be putting faith not in the truth of what the scriptures say but in some lie you choose to put faith in.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your Watchtower opinions do not overrule Jesus.

You can continue to ignore context of the scriptures, that however is going to be your undoing. You're going to have to exercise faith in the truth of what the scriptures are saying, not these lies you choose to believe.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can continue to ignore context of the scriptures, that however is going to be your undoing. You're going to have to exercise faith in the truth of what the scriptures are saying, not these lies you choose to believe.
Actually YOU are ignoring the context.
"He was speaking of the temple of His body."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can continue to ignore scriptures that show we do actually die because of sin.

That's a pretty loaded charge. Too bad you failed to back it up with what I said!

You can continue to ignore the scriptures that show death and life are opposite.

LOL- Did you have a difficult time understanding my posts saying "with" God and "without" God are clearly opposites?

I will keep on harping on the scripture Genesis 2:7 which shows it's the combination of God taking dust from the ground and blowing the breath of life into the nostrils of man that make man a living Soul. Man wasn't given a Soul but became a Soul.
As long as you speak of the Soul as being separate from the body you will always be in error.

Ok so ...
A man was formed....what is that form?
Body- ? What say you?

And God blew INTO that Body? Yes?
You Agree? What say you?

And what? The form/ is now what?
1) the Body no longer a Body?
2) the Body is now a Living soul?

What say you?

When you say "we" what exactly is "we"?
Only a soul?

Can you explain what you mean by "we"?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a pretty loaded charge. Too bad you failed to back it up with what I said!

LOL- Did you have a difficult time understanding my posts saying "with" God and "without" God are clearly opposites?

Ok so ...
A man was formed....what is that form?
Body- ? What say you?

And God blew INTO that Body? Yes?
You Agree? What say you?

And what? The form/ is now what?
1) the Body no longer a Body?
2) the Body is now a Living soul?

What say you?

When you say "we" what exactly is "we"?
Only a soul?

Can you explain what you mean by "we"?
No you just denied the truth of Genesis 2:7. Like I said Adam wasn't given a Soul you're reasoning that he was given a soul. You will always be in error as long as you reason that the Soul is separate from the body. The breath of life and the body is what is a Soul. Nothing separates from man that is the Soul. The breath of life plus the flesh and blood body is a living Soul. The breath of life alone isn't a Soul it's the breath of life plus the flesh and blood body that's a living Soul.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you just denied the truth of Genesis 2:7.

Lying reveals your lack of being creditable.

The breath of life and the body is what is a Soul.
The breath of life plus the flesh and blood body is a living Soul.
The breath of life alone isn't a Soul it's the breath of life plus the flesh and blood body that's a living Soul .

Well actually that is Not what Scripture says.

Gen 2:7
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Formed man is A BODY "OF MAN".
It is DUST. It came from DUST it returns to DUST.

Ecc 3:
[20] All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

BARNEY Post 404
scriptures don't speak of Soul as being something separate from the human...

Gen 7
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground...

Where is a soul in this text?

the breath of life plus the flesh and blood body that's a living Soul

I've never Seen a Soul.
What does a Soul LOOK Like?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lying reveals your lack of being creditable.

Well actually that is Not what Scripture says.

Gen 2:7
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Formed man is A BODY "OF MAN".
It is DUST. It came from DUST it returns to DUST.

Ecc 3:
[20] All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Gen 7
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground...

Where is a soul in this text?

I've never Seen a Soul.
What does a Soul LOOK Like?

When you look at any human you're seeing a Soul. A Soul isn't something that's invisible, it's material, tangible. When you are looking at a creature, whether animal or human you're looking at a oxygen breathing creature, that's a Soul.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually YOU are ignoring the context.
"He was speaking of the temple of His body."
yes unbelievers will never accept the truth of Jesus words below. And no one can say Jesus is LORD(YHWH) except by the Spirit. His words below are proof positive He is LORD over the living and the dead.

John 2:19
Jesus answered, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again."

John 10:18
No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from My Father."

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Matthew 27:40
and saying, "You who are going to destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross!"

John 2:22
After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there's Nicodemus,
An interesting conversation occurs in John chapter 3.
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Paraphrasing here:
So my buddies and I got together and we agree God sent you. I mean if he didn't you wouldn't be able to do what your doing right?

Look Nick, I hear what your saying but even you don't believe the words coming out of your mouth. Because if you did you wouldn't be asking me stupid questions. You would know.

C'mon man, you making this up. You have to follow the science. There's no way back.

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Paraphrasing here:
Nick old man, you got your mind stuck on earthly things. You of all people should know God's not physical, He's spiritual.
And while you walking on this earth in your worldly ways, you will never see the truth in front of your face.
You have to restart your thinking process bro.
You need a change in your perspective.
Just because your walking and talking and breathing don't mean your living the good life.

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Paraphrasing here:
You remember those two trees in the garden of Eden?
Well, you all chose the earthy one.
Now that other tree, which is me by the way, you all turned your back on.
Now listen up bro, Here's your second chance.

Luke Ch 11: If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Paraphrasing here:
You follow me and eat the bread I'm putting on your table, then you will have the good life.
But if you don't, don't come knocking on my door in the middle of the night again looking for something to eat.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you look at any human you're seeing a Soul. A Soul isn't something that's invisible, it's material, tangible. When you are looking at a creature, whether animal or human you're looking at a oxygen breathing creature, that's a Soul.

Nope.
That is a Body of man I see.

So if you see a Body and say that is a Soul...
And some Souls are Saved...and Some Souls are not Saved...
Why are the Saved Souls dying, dead and Buried?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
From dust to dust.
Earth - Heaven - Earth.
Like gold in a furnace.
That's just my opinion.
Hugs
@Ziggy For the believer, Romans 8 is a great, reassuring chapter; the way verses 28 thru 39 read is amazing. :)

Reactions: Ziggy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Then there's Nicodemus,
An interesting conversation occurs in John chapter 3.
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Paraphrasing here:
So my buddies and I got together and we agree God sent you. I mean if he didn't you wouldn't be able to do what your doing right?

Look Nick, I hear what your saying but even you don't believe the words coming out of your mouth. Because if you did you wouldn't be asking me stupid questions. You would know.

C'mon man, you making this up. You have to follow the science. There's no way back.

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Paraphrasing here:
Nick old man, you got your mind stuck on earthly things. You of all people should know God's not physical, He's spiritual.
And while you walking on this earth in your worldly ways, you will never see the truth in front of your face.
You have to restart your thinking process bro.
You need a change in your perspective.
Just because your walking and talking and breathing don't mean your living the good life.

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Paraphrasing here:
You remember those two trees in the garden of Eden?
Well, you all chose the earthy one.
Now that other tree, which is me by the way, you all turned your back on.
Now listen up bro, Here's your second chance.

Luke Ch 11: If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Paraphrasing here:
You follow me and eat the bread I'm putting on your table, then you will have the good life.
But if you don't, don't come knocking on my door in the middle of the night again looking for something to eat.
@Ziggy John chapter 3: one keeps coming back to the great truth of the new birth, which, as the Lord Jesus says, we "must" have...

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.
That is a Body of man I see.

So if you see a Body and say that is a Soul...
And some Souls are Saved...and Some Souls are not Saved...
Why are the Saved Souls dying, dead and Buried?[/QUOTE\]

Then quite telling everyone you're going by the scriptures, You're not.