Hell...my visions...[ part 3, 2, 1 ]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Hell...my visions...[ part 3 ]

...My visions. The 2 pits.
Over the years I have been given at least 5 visions of Hell. These were not cartoon like, but what I call OPEN vision....No buffers, no symbols....I watched, sometimes closely, as human souls writhed in torture; I heard moans & screams, saw demons chained, the river Stix, & huge balls of naked souls suspended in space, writhing like so many worms, all in a terrible confusion & noise. The air there smelled as stale urine & sulpher...& it was not completely dark, but like twilight...& so terrible & filled with agony.

God, a holy & righteous God, created Hell for the transgressing angels..[ I saw some huge ones in Mausoleum prisons fighting chains they were held by..]..& for those who followed them, the willing sinners too became a victim of the Transgression. Jesus said to Fear Him who after killing the body, would cast your soul into Hell...otherwise, fear Jesus!...He has the keys to DEATH & HELL...doesn't He? If you want to read the other visions they are on the "older posts" scroll through & you will find them.

Jesus spoke of Hell a lot; He created it. This is about THE TWO PITS.

The "Pit ",,,a place of holding...but not so much torture. I don't want to over dramatize this, for I just looked upon it from above...perhaps 100 feet peering downward, but the souls there saw me, & some yelled at me. Imagine the largest crowd you could ever imagine...perhaps millions, crowded together like sardines standing together...all naked.

Ezekiel 26: "I will bring you down with those who go down to the pit, to the people of old, and I will make you dwell in the lower parts of the earth, like the ancient waste places, with those who go down to the pit, so that you will not be inhabited"

Maybe they were the people of the old world, & those who never heard of the law...rebels but not conscious ones....I really don't know....but I knew that they were not punished as some were.....but like being in prisoned. Some, had mercy towards others....They are there now as you read...& we will know more about them on Judgment day....they are being held & God knows there eternal fate. It seems to me that they are guilty....but held to a different standard. That is the PIT as I saw it.

THE FIRE PITS; INDIVIDUALS. This is something I think is reserved for the most evil of sinners: Your own private Hell while you are cemented into a fire around you feet & legs...As I said; Hell is turmoil & sorrow, beyond our ideas of it.

I saw several people, about 20 feet apart from each other, entrenched in something like small volcanoes...about 4-5 feet around, & it appeared that these people had there feet & lower legs stuck, like cement, into the center of these fires....& they WERE on fire. They were in agony...not only because of just the pain, but the terror & chaos & confusion.

Above them was horror, as the Moons of Hell, giant balls of naked souls writhed..[ the fornicators & sodomites..]....spirits like bats shot here & there, cries & stench & coughs & moans....all while in a pain exceeding agony...trapped.

There is a roar in Hell, & you can hear the great river "Stix" roar.....[ more like a giant tube with souls shooting through it rushed along helplessly, into fire, & ice...]...& those in the fire pits had to stand, & suffer...on the floor of Hell.

This is the only time that the Lord allowed me to experience suffering, but never physical. He let me feel the horror of it all, ever so briefly. I saw a woman, again, everyone is naked, entrenched in one of these fire pits, & I am not sure whether she just got there, or could not accept it....but she was trying to wake up from a nightmare...she thought. She was concentrating to wake up...WAKE UP!...very hard...the horror & the pain was not real in her mind...she was asleep somewhere.

She was concentrating so hard...that as I watched her, her eyes would turn white..all white...as her pupils ascended into her forehead...concentrating, demanding herself to break out of the Nightmare.....but each time she awoke, she was still in Hell...& the pain...& hopelessness. I felt her shock, her despair, as she realized, over & over & over that this IS REAL! I'm in eternal fire forever. It was awful...but the Lord wanted me to see it. In this place, mercy & love are hidden...even by God.

Fearing God is as important as loving God. Jesus said; " What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Fear Jesus, & worship Him.

[ Other visions of Hell here: scroll down & "older posts"..http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This reminds me so much of the book "Divine Revelation of Hell." These are scary visions brother...I hope that it will lead many souls to the cross of salvation before it is too late ... :huh:

Blessings!!!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, tim_from_pa.

tim_from_pa said:
So what book or movie are these visions from again, or is this Dante's Hell?
I was thinking the same thing, but when I got to the part about "the river Stix," I lost it! LOL! This is nothing short of Greek mythology! There is NO such river, according to the Bible!

It was common in the Dark Ages and even on into the Reformation to put much emphasis on Greek and Roman mythology, even though they both CLEARLY (1) are not in the Bible and (2) are the mythologies of false gods and godesses - pagan idolatry - and not worthy of a believer's time!

Are we still thinking 2-dimensionally with a flat earth? Heaven is up, and Hell is down? Are we still to believe that there are nine levels of Hell, nine levels of Purgatory, and nine levels of Heaven? (It was nine, wasn't it? Maybe it was ten? More? Less? I can't remember exactly.)

Shalom, Brothertom.

Sorry, bro', but this smacks more of wild imagination and delusion than your godly "visions."

Reactions: biggandyy

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Vision of Hell part two. Hell is real.

You may believe or not believe in Hell, where "their torment rises up forever and ever!"...but Jesus did, as did all the prophets and holy people since man was created. It is at the core of Redemption itself; it is why and what we are saved from, and the reason He shed His blood save us to be with Him. He is Eternal, as is Hell, and Jesus claimed to have the keys to Death and Hell . Did He lie, and were His parables and warnings about it just a dramatic story to scare men?

I do not think so.

The Lord gave me 5 open visions of Hell, and showed me different parts of the suffering and torment there. I will share one with you...I saw huge spheres there...giant balls of naked people, suspended in space. I call them the moons of Hell. Imagine a basketball a quarter of a mile in diameter...that was like so many worms...but actual naked people. Hell exists in a twilight eventide...the air is like urine and sulphur mixed...and stale. There are flames below, with naked souls embedded in them, like cement volcanoes...in great torment.

There is the River of souls, some call Styx, that is more like a giant tube, that thrusts naked souls quickly through real flames and cold icy realms...in torment. The air is filled with coughs [that surprised me...coughing in Hell], groans, sighs, and screams everywhere...like a noisy backdrop...and wicked spirits fly there...like they are trapped...like bats...filling the air with chaos...and I saw angels there...who are very similar to very big people...except they are created with a perfection that is incomprehensible...that reminded me of REUBENS...AN ARTIST WHO PAINTED THEM...with slight variations in their bodies..and perhaps 20 feet or more in height...longer here, shorter there...CHAINED IN SOLID ROCK MAUSOLEUMS, dug out of 40 feet of solid granite in perfect rectangle jail cells. Their hands and feet were in chained cuffs, and all they did was WRITHE! twisting and screaming to be free.

...Back to the MOONS...everyone in these large balls of souls was magnetized to the center it seemed,,,huge...and eventually...maybe every hundred years or so, they would then be worked back to the edge,,,and then all they got in their agony was the downward view of hideous life below, as I described...I went up close to look at these forlorn...and they moaned and grunted a lot...and their bodies...their private parts forever pressed upon in their squirming...and they moaned in torment...suspended perhaps one hundred feet above the awful landscape below....
THESE, I BELIEVE, WERE THOSE WHO REVELLED IN THE SINS OF THE FLESH...FORNICATION AND SODOMY...AND THIS WAS THEIR ETERNAL REWARD...UNTIL HELL WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE!...not too happy of a life...GOD CREATED HELL...AND JESUS SAID TO NOT FEAR HE WHO KILLS THE BODY...BUT TO FEAR HIM WHO, AFTER KILLING THE BODY,..."CASTS HIS SOUL INTO HELL!" It was created by Him for the Angels who rebelled...but mankind also bought into the action. Very sobering and awful...Fear God...Honor Jesus....................................................................................................................................
A brother asked me:

"Tom would you elaborate on this part about the angels you saw?"

Thanks,".............. So, I did: replying.....

I saw rectangle mausoleum type holes carved out of the rock. They were perhaps 50 feet long and 30 feet wide, and within them there was one angel chained. I cannot be sure of the sizes, as there was nothing there to compare the length and width.

The angels we humanoid, but one glance and I knew. Their faces were fierce and every feature was larger, and more defined than mankind. They could have stood 40 feet high, and their arms and legs had slightly different dimensions than men, and I only used Ruebens work as a similarity, to compare. These appeared to be male, though naked, I saw no genitalia. They were chained with cuffs on their feet and wrists, and they writhed, constantly...rolling up and down and side to side, struggling to get free.

This was a floor area I suppose, and they were entombed side by side...I only saw two clearly, but there may have been more. They were raging, and very unhappy; murderously so. I had no revelation of their identity, may have thought they may have been;

“Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind."

These are the violent War Demons that are being "prepared"......Perhaps a few thousand years of being chained to really get their blood boiling?....It could be them....

Or;......." I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

" And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of ETERNAL FIRE."

These could as well be the angels that began to rape the daughters of mankind, that produced the Giant bastard/race of Goliath and company. These so grieved God in their sin, that he would not allow them access to even tempt man; but continually chained. It may also be them...but I saw them. It proves to me [ the scripture] that Jesus is Lord and ONE TRILLION SATANS and ALL of the demon armies combined cannot meet the power of Jesus, and Our Father. Combined, they are less than chaff in the wind, and a drop in the 55 gallon drum...as nothing before Him. God is limitless; Satan and his armies aren't.

God is but using these wicked for his purposes and completing His will. .

Brother Tom Watkins

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
VISION OF HELL (Part 1)..The Damned.

VISION
By Tom Watkins

The Lord gave me 5 open visions of Hell, and showed me different parts of the suffering and torment there. I will share one with you...I saw huge spheres there...giant balls of naked people, suspended in space. I call them the moons of Hell. Imagine a basketball a quarter of a mile in diameter...that was like so many worms...but actual naked people. Hell exists in a twilight eventide...the air is like urine and sulphur mixed...and stale. There are flames below, with naked souls embedded in them, like cement volcanoes...in great torment.

There is the River of souls, some call Styx, that is more like a giant tube, that thrusts naked souls quickly through real flames and cold icy realms...in torment. The air is filled with coughs [that surprised me...coughing in Hell], groans, sighs, and screams everywhere...like a noisy backdrop...and wicked spirits fly there...like they are trapped...like bats...filling the air with chaos...and I saw angels there...who are very similar to very big people...except they are created with a perfection that is incomprehensible...that reminded me of REUBENS...AN ARTIST WHO PAINTED THEM...with slight variations in their bodies..and perhaps 20 feet or more in height...longer here, shorter there...CHAINED IN SOLID ROCK MAUSOLEUMS, dug out of 40 feet of solid granite in perfect rectangle jail cells. Their hands and feet were in chained cuffs, and all they did was WRITHE! twisting and screaming to be free.

...Back to the MOONS...everyone in these large balls of souls was magnetized to the center it seemed,,,huge...and eventually...maybe every hundred years or so, they would then be worked back to the edge,,,and then all they got in their agony was the downward view of hideous life below, as I described...I went up close to look at these forlorn...and they moaned and grunted a lot...and their bodies...their private parts forever pressed upon in their squirming...and they moaned in torment...suspended perhaps one hundred feet above the awful landscape below....
THESE, I BELIEVE, WERE THOSE WHO REVELLED IN THE SINS OF THE FLESH...FORNICATION AND SODOMY...AND THIS WAS THEIR ETERNAL REWARD...UNTIL HELL WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE!...not too happy of a life...GOD CREATED HELL...AND JESUS SAID TO NOT FEAR HE WHO KILLS THE BODY...BUT TO FEAR HIM WHO, AFTER KILLING THE BODY,..."CASTS HIS SOUL INTO HELL!" It was created by Him for the Angels who rebelled...but mankind also bought into the action. Very sobering and awful...Fear God...Honor Jesus

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Fear is a great motivator."........Jiggyfly.

"Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Though a sinner does evil a hundred times, and his days are prolonged, yet I surely know that it will be well with those who FEAR God, who FEAR before Him.
But it will not be well with the wicked; nor will he prolong his days, which are as a shadow, because he DOES NOT FEAR before God."

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
FEAR God and keep His commandments,
For this is man’s all.
...... For God will bring every work into judgment,
Including every secret thing,
Whether good or evil."

HEAVEN IS REAL; HELL IS REAL.

"And it shall come to pass, as soon as I am gone from you, that the Spirit of the Lord will carry you to a place I do not know; so when I go and tell Ahab, and he cannot find you, he will kill me. But I your servant have FEARED the Lord from my youth."

"So Elijah went to present himself to Ahab; and there was a severe famine in Samaria. And Ahab had called Obadiah, who was in charge of his house.
[ Now Obadiah FEARED the Lord greatly.]
For so it was, while Jezebel massacred the prophets of the Lord, that Obadiah had taken one hundred prophets and hidden them, fifty to a cave, and had fed them with bread and water."...

"For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is also to be FEARED above all gods."

"Make vows to the Lord your God, and pay them; Let all who are around Him bring presents to Him who ought to be FEARED."

Malachi 3:16
[ A Book of Remembrance ] Then those who FEARED the Lord spoke to one another, And the Lord listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the Lord And who meditate on His name."

To know him is to Worship Him & FEAR Him....even greatly.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Brothertom.

Brothertom said:

Sorry, brother, but both of these terms are MISNOMERS!

"Heaven" is actually the New Jerusalem landed upon New Earth with its New Sky in the future. The Greek word "ouranos" was translated in the KJV as the new "heaven," but it refers to the atmosphere around the New Earth. The New Jerusalem is God's "house" and the New Earth and Sky are His "backyard."

"Hell" is actually the Lake of Fire and Sulfur to which men as well as daemons and haSatan Himself are consigned after the Judgment to fulfill their sentences.

Yes, both of these final destinations are "REAL," but too much associated with them from the mythologies of Greek and Rome, the fears of the Dark Ages, and the special effects of Hollywood have twisted and confused their reality into a fictional nightmare of error!

You may want to study out the Greek words that were so translated as "heaven" and "hell."

You will find that the Greek words "ouranos," "ouranios," "ouranothen," "mesouraneema," and "epouranios" were translated as "heaven," "heavens," or "heavenly." Learn their differences.

You will find that the Greek words "hadees (Hades)," "gee-enna (gehenna)," and "tartaro-oo (tartarus)" were translated as "hell" in the KJV. Learn their differences, too.

These word studies may surprise you.

Fear-mongering may be a powerful motivator in the short term, but the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD'S WORD, THE BIBLE, is MUCH more powerful and ENDURING! God bless you in your STUDIES!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Ya know I've been thinking. There's not too many of those hell-fire preaching churches around any longer. You know, the types with the altar calls at the end of the service where one feels like they are hanging by a thread about to be burned off before they drop into a life of everlasting torment--- the evangelist would plead at the altar saying something to the effect, "The Lord is telling me there is someone here who wants to be saved, but are too afraid to come forward." And then everyone's yawning wanting to go home while the creepy organ plays in the background because the evangelist can't get his saving job done. And then the next plea, "Does everyone here tonight know that if they die they are sure they'll enter heaven as surely as they are breathing?" lest one little doubt comes into anyone's mind perhaps to persuade them to rush forward without a thought. Surely, at the end, one soul dashes forward and prays while the evangelist assures everyone that this was the reason for the service dragging out.

Of course I've been in situations already where the guy who dashed forth admitted he did so just to get the service over and done with. :lol:

I think that kind of preaching went out with the Silent Generation, the one before the baby boomers. By the time I was a kid in the 1960's-1970's this generation were in their middle ages and were the preachers of the day. Now, they are either very old, or long gone. I don't think my generation onward really grasped this kind of thing, but I do know that there are a select few who really take in interest in what the bible really teaches. They want to go back to the source instead of trusting those in authority that bring a convoluted form of the gospel to them. So, while the hippies for the most part did not fare any better than previous generations (just look at how things are run today by that generation), it did open the door to question authority and ask why? are things supposedly the way they are? And guess what? Oftentimes they are not! We've been in Babylon and did not know it! So in that respect there is some good in it.

Reactions: John_8:32

Mercy777

Sep 13, 2010
This is a very hard subject to explain. Many times I have felt as Paul, that I would give up my own salvation for someone to be saved. We are only human and cannot save anyone, however we can intervene with prayer. God hears us just as He did Moses. The beautiful name of Jesus has all the power and authority of this universe and beyond, He is so mighty.

Hell: to never be able to call on the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, unimaginable. Such a priviledge to be able to bow to the Creator of all things, the One who holds all things together.

Fear of God, yes, definetly, fear of discipline and punishment. We are being made Holy and we must know the sufferings of Christ in order to grow in His Holiness.

I am not condemned and I have not arrived yet.

1. Isaiah 38:15
    But what can I say? He has spoken to me, and he himself has done this. I will walk humbly all my years because of this anguish of my soul.
  2. Micah 6:8
    He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
God Bless,
Mercy

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Mercy said:
This is a very hard subject to explain. Many times I have felt as Paul, that I would give up my own salvation for someone to be saved. We are only human and cannot save anyone, however we can intervene with prayer. God hears us just as He did Moses. The beautiful name of Jesus has all the power and authority of this universe and beyond, He is so mighty.

Hell: to never be able to call on the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, unimaginable. Such a privilege to be able to bow to the Creator of all things, the One who holds all things together.

Fear of God, yes, definitely, fear of discipline and punishment. We are being made Holy and we must know the sufferings of Christ in order to grow in His Holiness.

I am not condemned and I have not arrived yet.

1. Isaiah 38:15
    But what can I say? He has spoken to me, and he himself has done this. I will walk humbly all my years because of this anguish of my soul.
  2. Micah 6:8
    He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
God Bless,
Mercy
So absolutely right on & mature. Mercy! Mercy.

"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

"Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you."

We eat His Flesh & Drink His blood Daily; breath by breath. That is living on Mercy.

For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”
So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy!

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Jesus said to FEAR him who AFTER killing the body, cast the soul into Hell. Fear Jesus, along with loving Him & worshipping Him.

"You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I WILL NOT BLOT OUT his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels."...Jesus

We can be blotted out of Heaven after knowing Him; & this scares me, for I know the wickedness of my Satanic Nature...& how much I fail Him, & deny Him, honoring me & my own way....In this, I fear God, & desire repentance unto Holiness...Tom

Maybe this has something to do with humility.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Brothertom said:
"Fear is a great motivator."........Jiggyfly.

"Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Though a sinner does evil a hundred times, and his days are prolonged, yet I surely know that it will be well with those who FEAR God, who FEAR before Him.
But it will not be well with the wicked; nor will he prolong his days, which are as a shadow, because he DOES NOT FEAR before God."

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
FEAR God and keep His commandments,
For this is man’s all.
...... For God will bring every work into judgment,
Including every secret thing,
Whether good or evil."

"And it shall come to pass, as soon as I am gone from you, that the Spirit of the Lord will carry you to a place I do not know; so when I go and tell Ahab, and he cannot find you, he will kill me. But I your servant have FEARED the Lord from my youth."

"So Elijah went to present himself to Ahab; and there was a severe famine in Samaria. And Ahab had called Obadiah, who was in charge of his house.
[ Now Obadiah FEARED the Lord greatly.]
For so it was, while Jezebel massacred the prophets of the Lord, that Obadiah had taken one hundred prophets and hidden them, fifty to a cave, and had fed them with bread and water."...

"For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is also to be FEARED above all gods."

"Make vows to the Lord your God, and pay them; Let all who are around Him bring presents to Him who ought to be FEARED."

Malachi 3:16
[ A Book of Remembrance ] Then those who FEARED the Lord spoke to one another, And the Lord listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the Lord And who meditate on His name."

To know him is to Worship Him & FEAR Him....even greatly.
I'd rather follow Paul's example and preach about the love of Christ.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
God's love is that He offered His own life in atonement, for our sins, THAT WE WOULD NOT PERISH, BUT BE SAVED, FROM HELL!......it is in this reality that the Gospel is preached at all, & Jesus, the Baptist, ALL of the Apostles, & the great Paul preached it incessantly.....& to fear God & to Honor Him are the same thing from the SAME Spirit; it is the core of what Salvation is.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, tim_from_pa.

tim_from_pa said:
Ya know I've been thinking. There's not too many of those hell-fire preaching churches around any longer. You know, the types with the altar calls at the end of the service where one feels like they are hanging by a thread about to be burned off before they drop into a life of everlasting torment--- the evangelist would plead at the altar saying something to the effect, "The Lord is telling me there is someone here who wants to be saved, but are too afraid to come forward." And then everyone's yawning wanting to go home while the creepy organ plays in the background because the evangelist can't get his saving job done. And then the next plea, "Does everyone here tonight know that if they die they are sure they'll enter heaven as surely as they are breathing?" lest one little doubt comes into anyone's mind perhaps to persuade them to rush forward without a thought. Surely, at the end, one soul dashes forward and prays while the evangelist assures everyone that this was the reason for the service dragging out.

Of course I've been in situations already where the guy who dashed forth admitted he did so just to get the service over and done with. :lol:

I think that kind of preaching went out with the Silent Generation, the one before the baby boomers. By the time I was a kid in the 1960's-1970's this generation were in their middle ages and were the preachers of the day. Now, they are either very old, or long gone. I don't think my generation onward really grasped this kind of thing, but I do know that there are a select few who really take in interest in what the bible really teaches. They want to go back to the source instead of trusting those in authority that bring a convoluted form of the gospel to them. So, while the hippies for the most part did not fare any better than previous generations (just look at how things are run today by that generation), it did open the door to question authority and ask why? are things supposedly the way they are? And guess what? Oftentimes they are not! We've been in Babylon and did not know it! So in that respect there is some good in it.
Yeah, I know the kind of preachers you are talking about. I was born in 1957 to a Baptist minister (independent, fundamental, Fellowship Baptist, btw) and grew up in the church, almost literally. Until the time I got the mumps when I was twelve, I had NEVER missed a service. (Big deal.) I was ALWAYS there because my dad was the preacher and my mom was the piano player!

My dad was DEFINITELY a hell-fire preacher, and we ALWAYS had an altar call. My dad was literally AFRAID not to have one, believing that God would hold him accountable if he failed to do so. To get the most people under the sound of the Gospel as possible, we were always into numbers and coming up with gimmicks to coax people, especially children, into the church at least for one Sunday. We had a large bus ministry for the kids! The numbers of people saved and baptized were always as important as the number of people we had in church each service. What we did with them after we got them "saved" was always a little "sketchy" at best.

Years later when I was in college (a Baptist Bible college), I heard a recording by the Jeremiah People. (They quickly became my heroes!) I remember a skit they put on about little Johnny and Susie in church when the preacher was giving an altar call and was asking for a show of hands for those wanting prayer. He would say, "Yes, I see that hand," and Johnny and Susie (who were supposed to have their heads bowed and their eyes closed but didn't) were looking all around with a puzzled look on their faces. "Yes, I see that hand," the preacher would say again, and they'd look around faster, trying to catch the person raising the hand. "Yes, there are hands all over the sanctuary," the preacher droned, and little Johnny couldn't stand it any longer. "There's no hands raised out here!" And, he'd get smacked in the back of his head with his mother's purse!

How much more confident a preacher can be when he KNOWS what he's talking about. For instance, if he KNOWS that the word translated "hell" in...

Luke 12:4-5
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
KJV

...is "ge-enna" (often written "gehenna" with an "h" to separate the two epsilons), meaning the "valley of Hinnowm," that valley just outside of Jerusalem where Isra'el's kings would sit and pass judgment close to the trash heap where sentences against violent actions were immediately carried out!

Some think this is symbolic of the "hell fire" of Hades and/or the Lake of Fire, but I don't think so. I believe that it is LITERAL as the place where the Messiah will reign in Isra'el and judge the nations throughout the Millennium to come! He's the One who also has the power to bring people back to life, both to stand trial and to receive their sentences in their bodies for the things they have done. Remember...

John 5:21-23
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
KJV

Thus, when people stand before the Great White Throne of Judgment, it will be the Messiah Yeshua` whom they see sitting upon that throne!

The Millennium, as described in Revelation 20, Psalm 2, and 1 Corinthians 15 is MUCH different than some people expect! It's not the PLACE we should fear; it's the PERSON we should fear!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Brothertom said:
God's love is that He offered His own life in atonement, for our sins, THAT WE WOULD NOT PERISH, BUT BE SAVED, FROM HELL!......it is in this reality that the Gospel is preached at all, & Jesus, the Baptist, ALL of the Apostles, & the great Paul preached it incessantly.....& to fear God & to Honor Him are the same thing from the SAME Spirit; it is the core of what Salvation is.
Paul preached the good news, not the bad news. But we see things differently so I will leave you to your stirring up fear.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Paul preached the good news, not the bad news. But we see things differently so I will leave you to your stirring up fear".....JIGGYFLY....................................................................................................................................

The holy people that loved Jesus also knew the Fear of the Lord, & their own weakness, & war against the World, the Flesh, & the Devil that was so apparent...& knew they were so vulnerable...& needed Jesus's mercy & grace to overcome, or they were toast...............................................................................................................Really...

‘I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob.’ Moses shook with fear and would not venture to look.'

"Men and brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to you the word of this salvation has been sent...Paul

"Paul stood up, and motioning with his hand said,“Men of Israel, and you who fear God, listen!"
"Brethren, sons of Abraham’s family, and those among you who fear God, to us the message of this salvation has been sent!"..Paul

"And some of them were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, along with a large number of the God-FEARING Greeks and a number of the leading women."...HISTORICAL ACTS OF PAUL

"So he was reasoning in the synagogue with the Jews and the God-fearing Gentiles, and in the market place every day with those who happened to be present."..referring to Paul...

"And the path of peace they have not known.”
“There is no FEAR of God before their eyes.” Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God."..Paul

"You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, BUT FEAR; for if God DID NOT SPARE the natural branches, He WILL NOT SPARE YOU either!...[ FROM DAMNATION ].....Paul..

"Therefore, knowing the FEAR of the Lord, we persuade men, but we are made manifest to God; and I hope that we are made manifest also in your consciences."...Paul.

"Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the FEAR of God."..Paul

"....always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father; and be subject to one another in the FEAR of Christ....Paul

"So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, WORK OUT your salvation with FEAR and trembling!"...PAUL

"Slaves, in all things obey those who are your masters on earth, not with external service, as those who merely please men, but with sincerity of heart, FEARING the Lord."..PAUL

"Therefore, let us FEAR if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have come short of it.
Hebrews 4:1-3 ....................Paul

"Have mercy on some, who are doubting; save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with FEAR, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.".......Jude

AND JESUS SAID;
"And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who FEAR Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth." JESUS THROUGH JOHN

" He said with a loud voice, “FEAR God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters.'..Jesus through John.

"Revelation 15:4
“Who will not FEAR O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy; For all the nations will come and worship before You, For Your righteous acts have been revealed."..Jesus through John

"Revelation 19:5
"And a voice came from the throne, saying,“Give praise to our God, all you His bond-servants, you who FEAR Him, the small and the great!"..JESUS

Matthew 18:9
"If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than to have two eyes and be cast into the fiery hell.!"...JESUS...Warning..

Mark 9:45
"If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than, having your two feet, to be cast into hell." JESUS...Warning

Mark 9:47
"If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than, having two eyes, to be cast into hell."...JESUS

Luke 12:5
"But I will warn you whom to FEAR..: FEAR the One who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, FEAR Him!"........JESUS REFERRING TO HIMSELF, WHO HAS THE KEYS TO DEATH & HELL.....commanding us to FEAR Him.

2 Peter 2:4
"For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment;"..JUDE WARNING THE CHURCH.

Fearing God & Loving him are united in His character....You can't have one without the other.

Michael*McEvan

Dec 23, 2012
Having to do with Moons, Lunar, Lunatic. Interesting symbology there, Tom, Your mind is seriously being messed with Big Time! There is an unclean spirit at work here ,folks BEWARE!

This sick garbage is just more of that dung you found yourself (and only yourself) standing in, when you awoke out of a dream into what you call a holy vision recounted for one and all to read on your Bride in the Wilderness Blog. That blind spot due to your spiritual pride is in evidence very obviously. The vision you called My Babies in the Dungeon...Jesus weeps. You say God did not speak to you after this vision but you felt his heart. God spoke clearly through the vision, Tom, You were just awakening from a dream and found yourself standing 'in a dark place' surrounded by huge deposits of cowflop-like dung piles but they were human. OK, As there was no one else there but you ,Tom...duh...it was your own dung,

Does God have to HAMMER it into your HEAD? Face it Tom, it is your own dung, No one else was there in that dark place but you! And though you got to look at them, you never joined the little-ones you describe,you do not enter the crystal clear holy place you remain standing outside looking in. The reason God did not need to use words is easy to understand, however, the prophetic word is plain to anyone but you. Why? Because of that ever-blinding hypocritical PRIDE !! In this vision is a warning for you! His heart is grieved that you once again missed His personal message to You! He was showing you that you have never really come to Him as a little child, and you readily admit that you have never tasted from this pure stream of living water (re-read your own testimony if you doubt this fact) There is no one else in the vision but you and no matter how often you highstep over your own BS, crap, dung, you cannot avoid the reality of what is true, God is telling you that you have contributed to this unsafe,unclean place where you are ,where you would find yourself in if you were not so soul sick.

I believe there is still time to save you. I understand that while you are suffering from delusions of grandeur you cannot face it when God calls you to look at yourself, your own sinful pride, you are unable to think of yourself as wrong in any of your perceptions so you go into denial, lean on your own understanding and come up with someone else ,anyone else ,oh hey, why not the leaders,the pastors, authority figures, they are always a good target to rant and rave about how they have failed the body of Christ, right? You can fool some of the people some of the time, Tom. What is so sad is how you've been so duped, but cannot admit it.That is what you are so afraid of isn't it? God have mercy on your soul,as you have shown mercy..or not shown mercy.

Your so-called vision is sick and unclean ,do you really expect us to believe that God Almighty,who has never had any prophet describe this kind of perversity throughout the entire Bible gave you this unclean thing? Yuck Dude! Get real!

Reactions: Axehead

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Satan after losing in Armageddon is chained in Hell... yet after 1,000 years he is loosed again. It only takes him a season to re-start his campaign against the Lord thy God. Would he really do this if his 1,000 years in Hell was as tom described? Would not anyone in Hell that is loosed try their best to make sure they never went back? Better to be a slave on earth than a king in Hell. Consider Hell as being only a slight agony and multiplied by the absence of God's Love. Yet, because Hell seems " almost " tolerable... Satan figures he has had a 1,000 years to devise a better plan to over-take God. What eludes Satan and all those that are released with him.. is the Lake of Fire is even worse than Tom described, when he described Hell. Pesonally from what I have understood of Hell, Tom's description does not fit.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Brothertom wrote: " God's love is that He offered His own life in atonement, for our sins, THAT WE WOULD NOT PERISH, BUT BE SAVED, FROM HELL!......it is in this reality that the Gospel is preached at all, & Jesus, the Baptist, ALL of the Apostles, & the great Paul preached it incessantly.....& to fear God & to Honor Him are the same thing from the SAME Spirit; it is the core of what Salvation is. "

My conception of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is this... God is God the Father, Jesus is the Son of God - the actual Son but being that is God made manifest. The Holy Ghost - or Spirit is that which God uses for us because Gods presence here would cause us to die instanty. Back to the Son - Christ Jesus. I have a son I love dearly, more dearly than I love myself. It is for that reason I consider that God gave his ony begotten Son that we may have eternal life. Had God manifested himself and died for us the measure of Love would not be as great as when he had his SON die for us. I could so easily give my life in place of my Son, but to ask my Son to do what Jesus did for us... It would tear at every fiber of my being. ( In my son's entire childhood I never gave him more than 12 spankings and I beleived in spanking... he just never needed it. He was never-ever grounded... I would rather spank him and allow him to move on. Spanking was my method of discipline, he just did not need it. So when I consider whether God was crucified or his Son was.. I have to say it was his Son, however... if I had to put my son through that... I would feel it every bit as much vicairously as my son felt physically. This validates Jesus as God made manefest yet being the Son of God. I hope that makes sense.