Hello Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Streetsweeper

Dec 28, 2008
Sydney
Hi Everyone,

I've just reactivated my account following a prompting email from HammerStone.

It's been so long since I had any involvement with CB that I really can't remember what the site used to be like, or even if I was ever particularly active here. I wonder if this is how Jason Bourne felt after regaining consciousness! :)

I've just had a look though Hammerstone's statement of faith and I can see some obvious differences to the theological underpinnings I accept, as well a much that I recognise binds us together in Christ.

I'm looking forward to learning (or is that 're-learning'?) the character and characters of this place.

lothar1

Apr 29, 2010
Northern BC Canada
Welcome back, I myself am completely new to this forum and would be surprised if there wasn't differences in theology.

I like your user name streetsweeper as it will remind me of the time the lord Jesus had me cleaning a few blocks of down town Abbotsford, in defense of one of his outreach ministries to the homeless.

The Lords ways are the best ways, Jesus is Lord!

hope you enjoy and are blessed by fellowship in this group, peace to you my fellow streetsweeper