Hello All , So Glad To Be Here :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MaxTO

Oct 30, 2010
Hello all :)
I have been looking for an outlet such as this forum for a long time :)

I , as you will see in my future posts , have many questions :) I also have a love of talking and learning about God and I hope I have found the right place to explore this desire for learning and making friends .

Ed J

Aug 11, 2010
Hello all :)
I have been looking for an outlet such as this forum for a long time :)

I , as you will see in my future posts , have many questions :) I also have a love of talking and learning about God and I hope I have found the right place to explore this desire for learning and making friends .
Hi MaxTO,

Welcome!

May I ask you how long you have been a Christian?

God bless
Ed J

MaxTO

Oct 30, 2010
Hi MaxTO,

Welcome!

May I ask you how long you have been a Christian?

God bless
Ed J

I asked the lord into my heart when I was 5 years old on my friends front lawn . Having said that , I have made a lot of mistakes along the way and I don't use the title " christian " as a means to declare that I have won any battle or have any special insight . Rather , I prey each day for strength to do what is right and I also prey that Gods will be done in my life , not mine . I still have a lot to learn , God willing , and walking the right path and recognizing ones own faults and trying to remain aware of ones own actions is a constant task .

But to answer your question I have been a Christian for 35 years now

Ed J

Aug 11, 2010
I asked the lord into my heart when I was 5 years old on my friends front lawn . Having said that , I have made a lot of mistakes along the way and I don't use the title " christian " as a means to declare that I have won any battle or have any special insight . Rather , I prey each day for strength to do what is right and I also prey that Gods will be done in my life , not mine . I still have a lot to learn , God willing , and walking the right path and recognizing ones own faults and trying to remain aware of ones own actions is a constant task .

But to answer your question I have been a Christian for 35 years now
Hi MaxTO,

What kind of questions do you have?
I have been studying the Bible for 40 Years now,
perhaps I may be able to answer many of your questions.

God bless
Ed J

MaxTO

Oct 30, 2010
Hi MaxTO,

What kind of questions do you have?
I have been studying the Bible for 40 Years now,
perhaps I may be able to answer many of your questions.

God bless
Ed J

Thanks for the offer !

I have often wondered about the holy trinity i.e God is three in one .

When one dies to they lay sleeping until the resurrection , or does the persons soul move on at the time of death ?

Just what does the bible say about heaven ? I know that the early references to heaven , when looked at in the original hebrew , refer to what we would call outer-space .

Just want to point out that I don't try to live a Godly life in order to go to heaven as a bribe or reward for myself , i follow because I want to and I will respect God's will with regards to my afterlife or lack of based on God's will .

I have also been looking for good documentaries or pod casts , if you happen to know of any I would be very interested to check them out :)

Thanks for your time and shared opinions

Ed J

Aug 11, 2010
Thanks for the offer !

1) I have often wondered about the holy trinity i.e God is three in one .

2) When one dies to they lay sleeping until the resurrection , or does the persons soul move on at the time of death ?

3) Just what does the bible say about heaven ? I know that the early references to heaven , when looked at in the original hebrew , refer to what we would call outer-space .

4) Just want to point out that I don't try to live a Godly life in order to go to heaven as a bribe or reward for myself , i follow because I want to and I will respect God's will with regards to my afterlife or lack of based on God's will .

5) I have also been looking for good documentaries or pod casts , if you happen to know of any I would be very interested to check them out :)

Thanks for your time and shared opinions
Hi MaxTO,

1) I will be explaining this issue very soon in the new thread I started Here.
....I do have a few more Posts to Post first, so please be patient with me; OK.

2) I believe that the Spirit goes to be with God at the point of death (2 Cor. 5:8),
....and our bodies go back to dirt (Gen.2:7), from whence they came (Eccl.12:6-7).
....And we will all get our new bodies at the last trump. (1Thes.4:13-18 2Cor.15:52)

3) Heaven's in a different dimension now (John 1:18). But it may change (Rev. 21:2-3).

4) God expects us to trust(faith) in him, and he will cleanse us from the inside (Eph.5:26).

5) Although I don't agree with all the teachings, this is a very good site to learn from. Here

God Bless
Ed J
PS. Let me know if you have any more questions; OK?