Hello All

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sporkz101

Oct 9, 2007
Well, I figured I would say hello to this forum community. I love talking with Christians, and I hope we can grow together. Matthew 18:20For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.Isn't it amazing how we can meet together with this technology now adays. I think it is awesome. Oh yeah, and let me post my favorite verse atmHebrews 12:1-3 :study:1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. :pray3:It is my favorite right now because it is a great verse about life, and how we need to keep pressing forward through all of the crap in today's world. Also though, I am training for my first marathon, so the symbolism fits very well and encourages me ever run to, "Fix my eyes on Jesus...">-

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board sporkz101. Enjoy thy stay here and hope thou can learn much in the Word.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.