Hello friends :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I am happy to be a part of this board. The previous board I was in was a makeshift forum that was over run by anitheists
sad.gif
. Come to think of it, that board was full of trolls.A little about myself. I am a sophomore (going to be a junior this fall) and I attend West Salem High School. I am a protestant and I attend the Slavic Christian Church of Salem. A lot of people there (including myself) are immigrants from what was back then the Soviet Union. I was born in Riga, Latvia during the USSR, and right after I was born, the Soviet Union fell (hooray?).And a bit of my history. Interesting enough, my forefathers helped influence Christianity to the country of Ukraine. They were Kiruta (last names), and my mothers maiden last name is Kiruta.I hope to learn more about scripture and history though the Bible. As well as build a stronger relationship with God. I've really just recently became Christian after battling with sin. Before than I was what you would call an agnostic Christian. I'm happy where I am now
happy.gif
.EDIT Forgot to mention I'm a 16 year old Male. I don't really care about internet predators. And I feel pretty safe in these forums.

Bamp;#39;midbar

Apr 5, 2007
Peace be with you, Wakka! I've been Christian nearly all my life, but I too struggled with sin. The Holy Spirit has worked on me in stages, you could say. I'm a bit more shy than yourself on the internet, but I'm glad to meet you.
smile.gif