Hello from England :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jae

May 14, 2011
Hello, another newbie here from England.

It's interesting to see what people write in introductions as these are probably the things by which they define themselves so ...

I'm a 40 something mother of two young people about to finish uni. Been married to a wonderful husband for 28 years.

Always trying to learn more on my journey through this life. I could tell you so much but I think maybe I'll let you find the rest out as we go. :)

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, another newbie here from England.

It's interesting to see what people write in introductions as these are probably the things by which they define themselves so ...

I'm a 40 something mother of two young people about to finish uni. Been married to a wonderful husband for 28 years.

Always trying to learn more on my journey through this life. I could tell you so much but I think maybe I'll let you find the rest out as we go. :)

Welcome Ms Jae! Loved the Royal Wedding last month! That little Grace Van Custem I thought stole the show!:lol:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Jae!

welcomedoves.gif

I hope you enjoy our fellowship...and welcome aboard!

Have a great day! :)

Jae

May 14, 2011
Thank you so much for your welcomes.

The Royal Wedding ... it was beautiful and as we had the day off I sat and watched it all.

I thought the Middletons were an amazing family - so poised amongst all that Royalty ... and Kate's sister, Pippa, has certainly stolen the limelight a little.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much for your welcomes.

The Royal Wedding ... it was beautiful and as we had the day off I sat and watched it all.

I thought the Middletons were an amazing family - so poised amongst all that Royalty ... and Kate's sister, Pippa, has certainly stolen the limelight a little.

I've ordered the DVD!