Hello From Sweden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

assyria

Aug 2, 2012
Hi everyone,

So lovely to be a member in this forum. I would like to introduce myself first: I am born as Catholic but I didn't believe in Christianity until I read the bible this year and I am now taking it too seriously. Yeah I am a little bit skeptic and that is why I am in this forum. I really hope that I would grow in the faith in Jesus our Lord.

English is not my native language so I'm apologizing in advance for any mistakes in my writing. :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi assyria!
hello3.gif

I hope you enjoy your time here @CyB...Looking forward to your discussions...

oi847b.jpg

Bless you!!!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the community! I hope this will be a place where you can learn about Jesus and grow in your walk with him. We're here to help as much as we can, and I do hope to see you around!

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
Hi! 'Assyria'

Ummm, I hope yuh realize that I kinna' beat yer own arrival here by a few hours.
So, when can I expect you to award me the prize for winning the race to discover more of God's faithful? :unsure:
I sincerely hope you enjoy yerself here. There's a lot of sincere people to meet an' a lot of spiritual treasures to read ... so get busy!

Couppy

Jul 27, 2012
Hi everyone,

So lovely to be a member in this forum. I would like to introduce myself first: I am born as Catholic but I didn't believe in Christianity until I read the bible this year and I am now taking it too seriously. Yeah I am a little bit skeptic and that is why I am in this forum. I really hope that I would grow in the faith in Jesus our Lord.

English is not my native language so I'm apologizing in advance for any mistakes in my writing. :)

Welcome Assyria,

I have only been here a few days and from what I know so far no one is counting mistakes.