Hello! New here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Heather! I'm also new here. I used to live in Nevada for 9 years! Whereabouts do you live? I lived in Las Vegas and surrounding area. It was there actually that I was converted to the Lord Jesus and brought into his glorious kingdom. Unfortunately, the weather there really brought me down so I ended up moving to North Carolina (and from there to PA).

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling lost. My emotions have been up and down; last weekend was pretty bad. I will certainly pray that the Lord will bring you comfort. A book I read really lifted my spirits up to our wonderful God. It's called, "A Layman Looks at the Lord's Prayer" by Keller. Maybe someday you'll have a chance to read it. It gave me a perspective about our God that I just never thought about very much.

Love to you, my sister in Jesus, and don't forget to look to him who loves us with a perfect, ever-lasting and unchanging Love. A part of one of my favorite hymns, "O thou who changes not, Abide with me".

Last edited:
Reactions: farouk

HeatherA

May 16, 2022
Carson City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Heather! I'm also new here. I used to live in Nevada for 9 years! Whereabouts do you live? I lived in Las Vegas and surrounding area. It was there actually that I was converted to the Lord Jesus and brought into his glorious kingdom. Unfortunately, the weather there really brought me down so I ended up moving to North Carolina (and from there to PA).

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling lost. My emotions have been up and down; last weekend was pretty bad. I will certainly pray that the Lord will bring you comfort. A book I read really lifted my spirits up to our wonderful God. It's called, "A Layman Looks at the Lord's Prayer" by Keller. Maybe someday you'll have a chance to read it. It gave me a perspective about our God that I just never thought about very much.

Love to you, my sister in Jesus, and don't forget to look to him who loves us with a perfect, ever-lasting and unchanging Love. A part of one of my favorite hymns, "O thou who changes not, Abide with me".

Hi! I live in the capital. I have lived here for almost 21 years. I go to Las Vegas every other year to visit my family.

I will definitely look up the book. Thank you.

Heather

Reactions: dhh712

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I am new to the site. I am 39 years old and I am from Nevada USA. Glad to have found the site.

Heather
Hi Heather! Welcome to Christianity Board!
Praying you find good fellowship here and look forward to reading more about you!
God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi! I live in the capital. I have lived here for almost 21 years. I go to Las Vegas every other year to visit my family.

I will definitely look up the book. Thank you.

Heather
Hi @HeatherA Oh or course; the state capital is Carson City (I knew it wasn't Vegas, but wondered if it was Reno..........)

I guess Carson City is quite different from Las Vegas............

HeatherA

May 16, 2022
Carson City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @HeatherA Oh or course; the state capital is Carson City (I knew it wasn't Vegas, but wondered if it was Reno..........)

I guess Carson City is quite different from Las Vegas............
Yes it is a lot different than Vegas. I’m about 20 ish minutes from Reno. That is where the church I go to is.

Reactions: farouk