Hello to Everyone- A Proper Thing to do!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stlizzy

Feb 6, 2008
MWM has inspired me. I should have properly introduced myself to everyone too. I joined on February 5th, 2008- it was my 23rd birthday. I am a college student and am living in Quebec, CA until May 1st. I am originally from a suburb of Seattle, WA, USA.I want to say that I love Jesus Christ with all of my heart and want to do His perfect will. I have recently been praying, "Lord, take away all wants in my life that don't align with Your will." because before I was very confused about what I should be doing- I was being very human and trying to read into things the way I thought they were supposed to be.I am glad to be a member of this community and to be able to share my faith with others. I thank God for every single one of you, my brothers and sisters in Christ. A little about me: I like politics, camping, sports, animals, kind people, comedy, coffee and most importantly God's wisdom!!!!!!All Praise be to God! Praise Him, the Holiest.Thanks, Stlizzy

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome Stlizzy! Look forward to reading your posts.
smile.gif