Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PantherEye

Dec 9, 2012
Texas
Hello

I am just a person who has been through a lot of things in life, but am still pressing on toward what God would have for me.

:)

Panther

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
PantherEye said:
Hello

I am just a person who has been through a lot of things in life, but am still pressing on toward what God would have for me.

:)

Panther
Welcome Panther. Well, keep being submissive to God, read the scriptures, pray feverently, and God will lead you where He wants you to go.

God Bless.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life is most definitely a marathon!

I hope you find the encouragement you need here and I hope you'll share what you've learned and experienced along the way.

Welcome!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
n5q0zd.jpg

Glad to have you join us
2psrekn.jpg
please make yourself at home

jhe8p2.gif
r6za85.gif

Bless ya!

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Hello and welcome to you! We are glad to have you in fellowship with us! We are not perfect people or the perfect forum but we are striving for perfection in Christ Jesus. You will laugh, cry, agrue, rejoice and all on this forum but most of all love! We all do not see eye to eye but we are a community built on Christian love and compassion! Find your fit and get involved! Abundant blessings!!