Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeartStrings

Mar 11, 2014
USA
This is very new to me so I might seem a little awkward. I'm from the states and I'm a teenager, I'm very interested in reading more on the bible and maybe a bible study. My parents don't accept Christianity and I can't really sneak off to Church so I turned to my (ex) boyfriend, he was teaching me and helping me understand, but since he broke up with me I need guidence. So that's why I'm here, can anyone dirrect me to the right thread for newbie bible readers? :) :unsure:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey Heartstrings!
8pull.gif

Glad to have you join us here @CyB

You can ask questions directly, either in the Bible Study/Discipleship or the general Christian forums. As a new bible reader, I began reading the book of Mark because "It is the most exciting account of the life of Jesus in all the Gospels" [four books - Matthew, Mark , Luke and John] and the shortest. ^_^ It also gives a comprehensive account of his death and resurrection.
5ykzn.gif

I hope that you enjoy your time here and we are happy to assist you in any way.

qchif.gif
13343014.gif
13343019.gif

Bless ya!