Hello!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shineyourlight

Mar 1, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello shineyourlight... we need shining lights here. The darkness and confusion want control......when you see all these things Jesus said, lift up your heads for your redemption draws near.

Yeah, those who look forward to his return will have their armour on.....all others only talk of having it on burning others in their confusion.
Thanks for the welcome, quietthinker. We definitely should all be shining lights.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am new to this forum, obviously.

I've seen a few members already from other forums I used to participate frequently in, which I'm really excited seeing familiar faces :)

Anyways, I'm finishing up my education in becoming a teacher. Currently in my last class of my senior year and will be student teaching in about a year's time. I attended a Bible college about five years ago for youth ministry/women's ministry and backslid for about five years right after graduating due to being burned by the church.

I'm back and stronger than ever in my faith since I dedicated my life to Him about a year ago. I am amazed at how I've experienced His faithfulness and His love this past year, making me stronger than I was in the beginning to today.

I'm excited to get to know all of you!
Praise God! Welcome to the forum....feel free to share your testimony and let us be blessed by it!