Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brenda

Dec 5, 2007
Hi my name is Brenda and I am looking forward to meeting you all. I am 62 and have been married for 44 years and have 5 children and have 9 grandchildren. I love the Lord with all my heart and sing his praises. See you on the boards.Brenda

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hey brenda 62 years old, i am looking forward to your wisdom.I am only 15 so I don't have any
smile.gif
" get high off Jesus" which has nothing to do with drugs.or does it
smile.gif
Ryan Fitz

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
oh yeah and one more thingwelcome to the forums you are truly my sister in christYour brother in Christ lets go fishing

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Brenda. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn the Word more with love, joy, peace etc...JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the forums, Brenda. I'm slightly younger than you at 61, with two 30-something daughters and four grandkids.

Brenda

Dec 5, 2007
Thank you all for your warm welcome. Ryan I would love to go fishing.Use to fish all the time. We had a place on the river where you could walk out in the middle, put your lounge chair down and sit and cast your line down stream and fish. Our family had wonderful times there.Brenda

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
actually I hate fishing. It has to be the most boring sport in the world. "hey kids lets sit in a chair and hold a stick for three hours." no thankyou.No the motto comes from last year when I was at a youth group meeting and a bible verse just pops in my head. so I read it and it was one of the many times Jesus was with the disciples fishing. Well for some reason this verse had a deppressing end.So i popped the verse in google and unlike most verses I didn't get a bunch of online bibles I got 7 screensavers in a row which had the same exact line. LETS GO FISHING. I checked a week later the screensavers were gone. so i guess its Gods appointed motto.

Brenda

Dec 5, 2007
It wouldn't have to be boring, while you're waiting for the fish to take the hook you could be spending time with God. (and learn patience)
smile.gif
Some of my children didn't like fishing either. They thought it was boreing also. What do you like to do?Brenda

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Write, watch sports, play sports, discuss my faith. make people laugh.Lets think about how great fishing is. you put a worm on a hook to decieve the fish so when its thinking its having its afternoon snack its actually getting stabbed. But thats not enough for you sick fiends, no, you also drag the fish by the hook, which is making the cut wider, but is that enough, no, then you pull it out of the water and hang it by the hook while its now suffocating.yeah great sport
smile.gif
Well anyway I'm off.Your brother in christ Ryan Fitz

Brenda

Dec 5, 2007
You're right about the poor fish, but the Lord did give them to us for food. Guess we need a more humane way of catching them.What kind of sports. My son was into baseball and basketball. One of my daughters loved volley ball. I used to go to the games and takes stats, and got in free. lolAre you successful in makeing people laugh?:blessyou:Brenda

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
basketballUh depends I have a really wierd sense of humor. really wierd.But usually its offbeat enough to make some people crack up.and most people chuckle and a few get extremley annoyedyour brother in christ Ryan Fitz