Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stitch

Mar 9, 2024
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!

I'm Stitch. I am about to be baptised into the Anglican Church but I am still considering Roman Catholicism. I'm a member of 2 fora already so hopefully should be bale to fit right in as a lifelong forum user! I am hoping to be able to have good discussion and debate with people. I'm a second year Theology student and can't wait to interact with people who are interested in similar topics. I hope everyone is having a nice day!

:)

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there theology student Stitch. Welcome. A heads up: there are a lot of RCC-bashers posting on this site. Second heads-up: this is not the forum for discussing textual criticism or any similar topic that questions anything written in the Bible as other than the accurate Word of God -- the functional equivalent of God having moved the pen in the hand of each writer.

Reactions: Stitch

Stitch

Mar 9, 2024
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there theology student Stitch. Welcome. A heads up: there are a lot of RCC-bashers posting on this site. Second heads-up: this is not the forum for discussing textual criticism or any similar topic that questions anything written in the Bible as other than the accurate Word of God -- the functional equivalent of God having moved the pen in the hand of each writer.
I'm more thinking doctrinal debates etc.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm more thinking doctrinal debates etc.

As long as you stay away from the Trinity (the administrators who control this site have nixed those discussions for now) you should find a few posters to engage with you here.

Reactions: Stitch

Stitch

Mar 9, 2024
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As long as you stay away from the Trinity (the administrators who control this site have nixed those discussions for now) you should find a few posters to engage with you here.
That's good. I've been trying to a find a place where there are Christians who do believe in the Trinity!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!

I'm Stitch. I am about to be baptised into the Anglican Church but I am still considering Roman Catholicism. I'm a member of 2 fora already so hopefully should be bale to fit right in as a lifelong forum user! I am hoping to be able to have good discussion and debate with people. I'm a second year Theology student and can't wait to interact with people who are interested in similar topics. I hope everyone is having a nice day!

Hi stitch, hope you are getting the hang of the forum. See you around