Help Me friends i want to convert

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

zorro

Apr 26, 2008
Hello to all my friends here, Well friends I need some help, am an Indian and I live in A.p, Hyderabad – I was born a Muslim but believe me, I am confused regarding this, I met few elderly Christian friends who told me about some truth, and I think that may be this religion is true, Well I do not know much about the religion of Christianity and neither do I know much about the Christian sources in Hyderabad, So with great difficulty I could find out this forum, I just want my Christian frndz to help me out in few ways1. There is a part in me which believes in Jesus, but a very tiny part tells me still that I should be Muslim, as my mom, dad taught me to be, and remain on this faith, although I find it not at all worth following, I feel as if am being treacherous and wicked, betraying my parents and my fiancée. So can you please explain me if what is going on in my mind going to stop if I become a Christian and (or) I should stay a Muslim2. I am 20 yrs old and am engaged to a Muslim girl of 18 – she loves me and so do I, and my parents too love this relation – but if any one comes to know that am planning to convert, they’ll kill me, I’ll end up being an orphan (my parents will kick me out of the house), a broken engagement and also no future plans, (My dad is a stock broker, and I have to take over his business being his only son, but he will never give me his business if he finds out am inclined to this faith) so you can see, I can not go on publicly, saying I love Christ, or all that, what I want 4m you all is help regarding book stores, so friends can you please give me list of bible bookstores, or any other useful information – like internet web site, or you phone number (if you live in Hyderabad) –Book stores address wud do a lot of help which are in HYDERABAD OR SECANDRABAD – A.p –3. I want you to give me the address or at least the site name of any site, which deals with the Christianity and other things, related to Christianity and Islam4. You can please give me even the phone number of any man who lives in Hyderabad who can teach me the gospels and other biblical and Christian knowledge, But I want to be formal and away from church for some time as a precaution, once am married to my fiancée and get a firm hold on my family and get a good business I can express my faith publicly, and even try converting her and my parents.5. I have some doubts about Christianity; I mean I was a good boy ever since I was young. Like in never had wine, or smoke, or never looked at girls, or anything, but I have done some other sins, (being a human) and I just wanted to know will I be forgiven of those sins, if I become a Christian and secondly, can I have sexual intercourse with my fiancée, according to the Christian laws?6. Also lastly Friends, I want you to give me a quick reply, I do not care if it is not long, but I want a quick reply, so that I can get more knowledge… May God Bless You, - My id is [email protected] - if you are interested in me and would love helping me you can even mail me, and I can also give you my cell number to have a better conversation with my faithful friends.7. Thank you . . . rely soon – and in detail … plz

Craig19

Apr 26, 2008
In my opinian if you really are serious about becoming a christian do not hide it. The devil is using your fear of what your parents and fiance would say so that you don't develop as a christian. Remember whatever you sacrifice to the Lord He will pay back so much more.I think you are making a grave mistake in waiting till your married and settled down to declare your faith. Do it NOW if things fall apart remember that God uses it to strenghen you and He will mend it all at the right time. Take the step of faith I promise you, you won't regret it.I will pray for you and I truly hope God gives you the faith to stand up against the devil. It will change your life

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(zorro;47267)
Hello to all my friends here, Well friends I need some help, am an Indian and I live in A.p, Hyderabad – I was born a Muslim but believe me, I am confused regarding this, I met few elderly Christian friends who told me about some truth, and I think that may be this religion is true, Well I do not know much about the religion of Christianity and neither do I know much about the Christian sources in Hyderabad, So with great difficulty I could find out this forum, I just want my Christian frndz to help me out in few ways1. There is a part in me which believes in Jesus, but a very tiny part tells me still that I should be Muslim, as my mom, dad taught me to be, and remain on this faith, although I find it not at all worth following, I feel as if am being treacherous and wicked, betraying my parents and my fiancée. So can you please explain me if what is going on in my mind going to stop if I become a Christian and (or) I should stay a Muslim2. I am 20 yrs old and am engaged to a Muslim girl of 18 – she loves me and so do I, and my parents too love this relation – but if any one comes to know that am planning to convert, they’ll kill me, I’ll end up being an orphan (my parents will kick me out of the house), a broken engagement and also no future plans, (My dad is a stock broker, and I have to take over his business being his only son, but he will never give me his business if he finds out am inclined to this faith) so you can see, I can not go on publicly, saying I love Christ, or all that, what I want 4m you all is help regarding book stores, so friends can you please give me list of bible bookstores, or any other useful information – like internet web site, or you phone number (if you live in Hyderabad) –Book stores address wud do a lot of help which are in HYDERABAD OR SECANDRABAD – A.p –3. I want you to give me the address or at least the site name of any site, which deals with the Christianity and other things, related to Christianity and Islam4. You can please give me even the phone number of any man who lives in Hyderabad who can teach me the gospels and other biblical and Christian knowledge, But I want to be formal and away from church for some time as a precaution, once am married to my fiancée and get a firm hold on my family and get a good business I can express my faith publicly, and even try converting her and my parents.5. I have some doubts about Christianity; I mean I was a good boy ever since I was young. Like in never had wine, or smoke, or never looked at girls, or anything, but I have done some other sins, (being a human) and I just wanted to know will I be forgiven of those sins, if I become a Christian and secondly, can I have sexual intercourse with my fiancée, according to the Christian laws?6. Also lastly Friends, I want you to give me a quick reply, I do not care if it is not long, but I want a quick reply, so that I can get more knowledge… May God Bless You, - My id is [email protected] - if you are interested in me and would love helping me you can even mail me, and I can also give you my cell number to have a better conversation with my faithful friends.7. Thank you . . . rely soon – and in detail … plz
I agree with Craig you shouldnt marry while in this state of confusion its not fair to you or herNo you can not have intercourse with your fiancee under christianityI on the other hand think you should check out our faith before you go public you need to know you are right in doing this. I have no doubts you should become a Christian Gods says its the only way to him and the way is narrowbut I think you need to be sure of this in your own heart first. When you accept Jesus Christ as your savior and repent of your sins it will awaken his spirit in you and guide you along your path. but this will only happen if you truly believe in your heart. You cant just say the Words you must believe them. I will give you some links I think you should read. And you can ask questions here we will help all we can. Please ask God for help with this and I too will pray for you http://www.everystudent.com/wires/radical....CFQOE1AodkFkfGghttp://www.dianedew.com/islam.htmhttp://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/...anity_islam.htm

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
One thing that both Christians and Muslims need to realize is that the gospel of Jesus Christ as recorded in the Bible is affirmed by the Koran as an uncorruptible revelation from God. As such Muslims should be open to receiving what Jesus said as recorded in the Bible. However the most common objection which Muslims raise is the idea that God's Word is corrupted. However the Koran itself declares that God's revealed word - the Law, the Pslams, the Gospel of Christ, cannot be corrupted. For God preserves His Word. We have, without doubt. Sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).Koran 15:9 It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of judgement between right and wrong). Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution.Koran 3:3,4But the message of the gospel is only for the humble. Many if not most Muslims are just too proud to receive Jesus' words. Even the Koran condemns them. We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride? —Some ye call impostors, and others ye slay! They say, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah’s Word: We need no more)." Nay, Allah’s curse is on them for their blasphemy: Little is it they believe. And when there comes to them a Book from Allah, confirming what is with them, —although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith, —when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognized, they refuse to believe in it but the curse of Allah is on those without faith. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which Allah has sent down, in insolent envy that Allah of his Grace should send it to any of His servants He pleases: Thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith. When it is said to them, "Believe in what Allah hath sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us": Yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them. Say: "Why then have ye slain the prophets of Allah in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"Koran 2:87-91Jesus said, "Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me. No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life. I am the bread of life." John 6:45-48 Those minority of Muslims who are listening and learning from the Father will come to Jesus upon hearing his word. Jesus said, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27 Central to Jesus' gospel is following: Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John 3:3 and Jesus himself said, "God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."John 3:16-18Muslims must and believe in Jesus, the Son of God, to be saved from condemnation. http://www.bcbsr.com/topics/islam.html

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Like I said in your other post. John 3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.Believe in Him, and seek Him so that you may establish a relationship with Him. Unlike other religions, God does talk to you. God IS real. You can start out by reading the Bible. It may be boring for you at first, but sooner or later the Holy Spirit will transform you. The Bible that you'll find boring will become your most prized possession. We're here every step of the way, and we'll try our best to help you.