Help my friends!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

G

Godrocks

So here it is, I'm a believer in faith, have been since my parents gave me no option. Now i'm finding out all my friends are finding new/different things to believe in... like self belief!How can i convert these people :pray4:

waynemlj

Feb 8, 2008
Hi Godrocks,You can't save anyone. That work of salvation is all God's work in His own time and in His own way.You might take a few minutes and read Ephesians 1-10.But especially read Eph. 8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."Your friends might not be saved until another ten years go by. God, alone, knows exactly the right timing when a soul will be ready to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit and given a heart of flesh to receive the gift of faith from God.In the meantime, you can pray daily and persistently and ask God to save them. Then relax in your trust in Him to do according to His perfect Will.waynemlj

warr7020

Feb 28, 2008
Godrocks,Your parents can't force you to believe in Jesus. I'm not sure what a believer in faith is, but I know that salvation comes only through seeing our guilt and trusting what Jesus did as our only payment. First make sure you have your own salvation worked out. Then pray and be ready to act when a door is opened by God for your friends. You can't make them believe, but you can tell them the gospel and show them through your own life the truth of it. Focus on your own relationship with God. Let God lead you to the rest. When you see Him open a door, go for it.

Cybella

Mar 25, 2008
Don't worry, God has his ways of reaching everybody eventually. Their salvation is not really in your hands, so don't worry.