Help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lyn

Apr 11, 2008
I've done so many bad things before and I'm sorry for someof them but some I'm not sorry for. When my parents are mean to me I do/say mean and spiteful stuff to them and I'm not sorry for it because I'm stubborn (like them)and I don't want them to think they can say horrible things to me and not have me say them back. I know some things I do are bad but I still can't stop doing them and I feel like I always will do them. So do you think Im going to hell then?

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
I have no say in who goes to hell. What I can tell you is if your not repenting,and following God's will you are not in the right!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Eve;45238)
I've done so many bad things before and I'm sorry for someof them but some I'm not sorry for. When my parents are mean to me I do/say mean and spiteful stuff to them and I'm not sorry for it because I'm stubborn (like them)and I don't want them to think they can say horrible things to me and not have me say them back. I know some things I do are bad but I still can't stop doing them and I feel like I always will do them. So do you think Im going to hell then?
We are not your judge regarding hell question. You FEEL that you'll always do them. I believe there is goodness inside of you, this is just a one season of your life's journey. You know what is right and wrong, May God give you wisdom and patience in those situations,whatever you'are going through-I pray in Jesus name. Do you read the Bible? If not - start doing that.Have you taken Jesus into your heart as your personal Saviour. God wants to have a personal relationship with you.Patience is a big thing and it's good to communicate,but constant arguing does not really lead us anywhere. God still loves you !
smile.gif
hey I need more patience myself. All the time. I'm just learning. I myself am stubborn too. In some things it can be actually a good thing I've noticed, just need to have balance.love, thunder1